*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Anyone with some time on their hands, I encourage you to watch this video.

Both of these guys were banned from YouTube in less than a day for this interview. One for telling the truth about the global Cabal that is behind COVID-19. The other for allowing it.

It was on it's way to becoming the biggest live stream ever posted on YouTube, than poof...

Gone. Just like the doctors in CA.

Why? Because they went against the official W.H.O. narrative. Since when did we elect W.H.O. to shape our domestic policy?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Anyone with some time on their hands, I encourage you to watch this video.

Both of these guys were banned from YouTube in less than a day for this interview. One for telling the truth about the global Cabal that is behind COVID-19. The other for allowing it.
pro tip: shouldn't it be "Global Cabal"? you really diminishes the significance of the cabal by not capitalizing "Global". in fact, the "Global" part is really what makes it important....it might as well be "neighborhood Cabal" otherwise. if it's that big, maybe it could even be in all caps....with colors, like this: Global Cabal!

Now, isn't that a lot more ominous?

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and afoaf

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
Global Cabal
oh, so you're a moron...

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
pro tip: shouldn't it be "Global Cabal"? you really diminishes the significance of the cabal by not capitalizing "Global". in fact, the "Global" part is really what makes it important....it might as well be "neighborhood Cabal" otherwise. if it's that big, maybe it could even be in all caps....with colors, like this: Global Cabal!

Inaccurate description....but the concept still holds....

• Dislike
Reactions: Jonahbrah and Aruka

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I would go with no caps.

The caps seems too forced. Like they are trying too hard.

You're a global cabal. You don't need to show off or prove yourself to other people.

Bad boys don't care.

Imagine the edit meeting at the global cabal branding meeting.

I hate branding but I think if you are going to have an evil shadow group of world leaders it matters.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018
One of the biggest issues right now is still testing. We should be testing 152 people per 100,000. In California at least, we were only at 52 or so at the end of April. This is the case for many other states.

This is one area where you can blame Newsom and the state's executive leadership for failing us. New Mexico has been testing extensively since way back in March. Keep in mind that they are not an economic powerhouse compared to states like CA and Texas.

The testing issue is also a failure of the federal government and how far behind they have been since day one.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
So when government says it’s safe to go back are you guys gonna go back and stop being pussies?

We are doomed. There will be no flattening if the curve. My work never shut down. I am surrounded by idiots. People won’t stop scheduling meetings. I make excuses and they just change the time. We are doing temperature screening. The screeners have their masks half off. Employees are refusing to comply and refusing to wear masks. My point is is there a bunch of dummies and we will never have a full quarantine. Just rip the band aid off. It’s not going to be safe all of a sudden because some doctor or politician gives us the ok.

I kind of think all of us still working probably are asymptomatic carriers or have already had it. The same goes for you people who’ve been out shopping.

My neighbor across the street was taken by ambulance a couple weeks ago. We haven’t seen him since. My wife said “it’s at our doorstep”. There’s no hiding from this. Be smart. Be safe.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
So when government says it’s safe to go back are you guys gonna go back and stop being pussies?

We are doomed. There will be no flattening if the curve. My work never shut down. I am surrounded by idiots. People won’t stop scheduling meetings. I make excuses and they just change the time. We are doing temperature screening. The screeners have their masks half off. Employees are refusing to comply and refusing to wear masks. My point is is there a bunch of dummies and we will never have a full quarantine. Just rip the band aid off. It’s not going to be safe all of a sudden because some doctor or politician gives us the ok.

I kind of think all of us still working probably are asymptomatic carriers or have already had it. The same goes for you people who’ve been out shopping.

My neighbor across the street was taken by ambulance a couple weeks ago. We haven’t seen him since. My wife said “it’s at our doorstep”. There’s no hiding from this. Be smart. Be safe.
pretty much agree with this....social distancing is untenable, as a long term solution.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Ive been a huge pussy about this. I’m still scared. I feel a bit safer when everyone is wearing masks. Most people will have to get back to work and living. Just because someone gives us the ok to open up doesn’t mean it’s safe. We’re all going to have to face this at some point. I wish I never took time off work. It created a huge amount of unecessary anxiety when I returned. People have completely lost their minds.

Reactions: afoaf

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Ive been a huge pussy about this. I’m still scared. I feel a bit safer when everyone is wearing masks. Most people will have to get back to work and living. Just because someone gives us the ok to open up doesn’t mean it’s safe. We’re all going to have to face this at some point. I wish I never took time off work. It created a huge amount of unecessary anxiety when I returned. People have completely lost their minds.
I think we will see as sanctions lift - more people will err on the side of caution than not. all these people barking on the internet arent going to a movie theatre day one. look at Texas - Trump country and the open malls are empty. Sensible people will tip toe back into society.

I for one and ready to get out there but im not diving in head first by any means.

Reactions: keenfish and rts265

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm trying to come up with three general classes of baiting tactics.

Disagreeableness

Micharacterazation

Combative questions

I think this sentence is 2 and 3.

I think I already had it.

I don't care if I get it.

I'm still social distancing.

If we are going to wreck the economy we might as well try to work the plan.

We're in stage 2.

I think people should be happy because that is progress.

Reactions: tacos

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I'm trying to come up with three general classes of baiting tactics.

Disagreeableness

Micharacterazation

Combative questions

I think this sentence is 2 and 3.

I think I already had it.

I don't care if I get it.

I'm still social distancing.

If we are going to wreck the economy we might as well try to work the plan.

We're in stage 2.

I think people should be happy because that is progress.
Lol it was directed at the fecals of the forum.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I like Autoprax's optimism. like, for a while it will be "distance" and "masks for most" and we will tip toe back, cautious and nervous. Even me, and i am ready to go back, but i will be in a mask and gloves on the transit systems and in the office... some people will still get sick, but hopefully that becomes more manageable with adequate and rapid testing, improving treatments, etc. and also this overall hope that "guess what, this thing HAS actually raced around the globe infecting vast numbers of people, and really only an infinitesimal number of people even got ill, let alone died" and in a few months we are all kind of nervously laughing about this whole weird 3-4 months. None of us have really experienced a plague, except for small portions of some of the worlds poorest regions, and those localized SARS and swine outbreaks. its a primal fear in our lizard brains, and rightfully so. An invisible enemy at the doorstep indeed. Luckily we also have tiny attention spans and short memories

In related news i got a dirty look from a masked speed-walking Karen on the beach while i had a striper rig line in the water around noon. The beach is literally hundreds of yards across, and i was being very conscious to go right up the waters edge anytime people came near, so they wouldn't alter their lines and keep their pace and not get anywhere near me. but this lady i could tell stopped a couple of times after passing me and wanted to say something to me about fishing, or not wearing a mask...or she was just deciding on turning around or not. it was chilly. Who knows. People are either being more friendly, or more bitchy. Friendly i think is winning but thats just locally.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Is this for real or just media hype? I can't know what ot believe anymore and I lean on not believing anything from any media. But if it is true, then fuck all ?

MitchellC

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 28, 2016
Is this for real or just media hype? I can't know what ot believe anymore and I lean on not believing anything from any media. But if it is true, then fook all ?

Over and over it must be repeated ad infinitum: you cannot stop the spread of a viral infection.

Viruses have been around billions of years, mammals approx 200 million. We evolved together; we who exist today are the net result of pandemic survivors going back eons.

Quarantines were attempts at isolating the sick. Those who were healthy instinctively distanced themselves and limited activities.

But eventually everyone in the 65%+ pop range must become infected before the virus naturally burns out. And then it happens the next year and so on.

Pushing a pandemic out to the longer, warmer sunnier days of spring/summer is an age old survical technique.

For one, you miss being part of the initial winter wave which swamps resources. Two, the viral loads should be less (ie no longer trapped indoors), while fresh food and air are more available.

So knowing all this, why did trump commit the worst policy mistake in US history? Shadow war, with both sides playing the crisis.

This stopped being - and maybe never was - a medical emergency. Rather, its international forces vying for strategic control in a world of growing pop levels vs diminishing resources.

The numbskulls in pol troll back & forth, but are completely missing the big picture. Ignore the pol langauge and posture; every surfer knows firsthand the phenom of resource (waves) constraints.

Now escalate that to arable land, water, oil, clean air, etc. Get the picture? Now add wmd and this game is much more serious than a lot of people are considering.

Reactions: rts265