Obama’s documentary gets an Oscar nomination...

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I like how the speeches from people who are one tiny birthmark on their face away from serving food are always what makes the news. It's like liberals wait for this knowledge to drip off people who are truly stupid by any measure.....but it allows them to compete for woke status because nothing will put them in touch with the average American like wearing clothing with the names of victimized millionaires and rants from drug addicts about the evils of milk and how breakfast cereal is somehow racist..

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
How come obama did nothing to stop the death of manufacturing in the US only to make a movie about it after trump reversed the trend?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Link for Trump reversing the trend.

“Last year, 264,000 new manufacturing jobs were added, representing the highest number of new workers since 1988. As a percent of the total workforce, manufacturing rose for the first time since 1984.”

Reactions: mundus

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Nothing at all to do with the outcome? No poltical statement being made by the Oscars? If it had Trump's name on it they still would have handed him the Oscar? It was 100% arts and crafts, first time out of the gate for Obama?

Don't be dumb. Don't take everyone else for being that dumb. Don't say it is unpossible for this to be politically motivated. The precedent has already been established. The Nobel Committee did exactly the same thing when they gave him the Nobel for simply not being GWB.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Nothing at all to do with the outcome? No poltical statement being made by the Oscars? If it had Trump's name on it they still would have handed him the Oscar? It was 100% arts and crafts, first time out of the gate for Obama?

Don't be dumb. Don't take everyone else for being that dumb. Don't say it is unpossible for this to be politically motivated. The precedent has already been established. The Nobel Committee did exactly the same thing when they gave him the Nobel for simply not being GWB.
Why don't you fucking watch the film and all the nominated documentaries and construct an informed opinion instead of blabbering about things you have no clue about.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
You should seriously watch the movie before you post on this anymore.

I don't think you'll dislike the movie.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
But you know that Obama got an Oscar because of his politics and not because the film was any good.

Okaylol
"Any good" is not an opinion I expressed one way or another. I'm commenting on the political angle, which the OP directly referenced. So it isn't just me.

The question remains unanswered: do you think that if Trump's name was on this film it would have gotten the win? Of course you don't. Nobody in their right minds would think that. And that's because the politics are obviously a factor. Duh.