Obama’s documentary gets an Oscar nomination...

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's not that you are not emotional, it's that you are not aware of your emotions.

Compassion and empathy are emotions just like spitefulness and malice are emotions.

You choose to express the latter and mock those with the former.

Explaining this to an emotional retard is really hard.
You really should have gone to college.

Your narrow framing of "choose the latter" directly contradicts your "not aware of your emotions"

The reason you find it hard to explain is because you're talking about something you don't understand.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You really should have gone to college.

Your narrow framing of "choose the latter" directly contradicts your "not aware of your emotions"

The reason you find it hard to explain is because you're talking about something you don't understand.
You are emotional all the time.

You just deny it because you think only women are emotional (weak).

dummy.

if you went to college you could do better than being a real estate clerk or whatever the fück menial desk job you do.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
LOL

I don't work for realtors. Most of my work is for lawyers, accountants and banks.

There are 184,000 real estate licensees in California. There are about 3000 people who hold the same license I hold and can do what I do. That number is in constant decline. I haven't been anyone's employee for over 25 years. I don't advertise, I don't have a website and I don't solicit work. It's all by referral.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
LOL

I don't work for realtors. Most of my work is for lawyers, accountants and banks.
So you're a clerk?

How come that with your high IQ and your amazing college education, not to mention manliness, at the peak of your life, you're a clerk?

Weird.

Next time you want to talk sh!t about my college education and IQ, think about your glass house.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Box office is down in 2019

Hollywood’s staggering revenue disparity at the box office was on full display this weekend as 2019 neared its close.

“Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,” the latest film in the four-decade-old science fiction saga, grossed an estimated $176 million in domestic ticket sales Thursday through Sunday, according to Disney, which owns the lucrative franchise. It made space dust out of Universal Pictures’ widely panned adaptation of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical “Cats,” which collected $6.5 million, less than half what analysts were predicting.

With the opening results of “Skywalker” and “Cats” in the bank, 2019 is on pace to close with a total of roughly $11.4 billion in the U.S. and Canada, down 4% from last year’s record levels, according to industry estimates.

The results from the two major new releases this weekend reflect a vexing problem for North American cinema owners, who have grown increasingly concerned about the vast delta between the haves and have-nots at the box office — and the lack of a middle ground between the two......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they wonder why people are staying home and watching oldies. .....Brought to you by the same deranged idiots who nominated Obama for an oscar.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Box office is down in 2019

Hollywood’s staggering revenue disparity at the box office was on full display this weekend as 2019 neared its close.

“Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,” the latest film in the four-decade-old science fiction saga, grossed an estimated $176 million in domestic ticket sales Thursday through Sunday, according to Disney, which owns the lucrative franchise. It made space dust out of Universal Pictures’ widely panned adaptation of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical “Cats,” which collected $6.5 million, less than half what analysts were predicting.

With the opening results of “Skywalker” and “Cats” in the bank, 2019 is on pace to close with a total of roughly $11.4 billion in the U.S. and Canada, down 4% from last year’s record levels, according to industry estimates.

The results from the two major new releases this weekend reflect a vexing problem for North American cinema owners, who have grown increasingly concerned about the vast delta between the haves and have-nots at the box office — and the lack of a middle ground between the two......

And they wonder why people are staying home and watching oldies. .....Brought to you by the same deranged idiots who nominated Obama for an oscar.
Obama is not nominated for an Oscar idiot.

And the oldies you watch are made by the same creative people you call idiots.

Hollywood sucks because of the greed - the founding block of the American gangster capitalism. Enjoy.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Gee, I wonder if his politics had anything to do with that outcome?

j/k
Everyone already knows the answer to that question