NJ Gym Owners Plan to ‘Make a Stand,’ Defy Gov. Murphy and Reopen

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I am personally not scared, I do however care about other people and society at large. I know it does not sound edgey on the internets, oh well.
If you care about people and society at large you wouldn't be so keen on stopping the vast majority of people from doing what they need to do in order to protect a tiny minority of people that could die

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Funny how so many here denounced the gym owner for daring to allow people in his facility (GASP!!!) just 10 days before massive protests and riots that put far more people in close contact than any single gym could.

• Love
Reactions: Havoc and Ifallalot

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Funny how so many here denounced the gym owner for daring to allow people in his facility (GASP!!!) just 10 days before massive protests and riots that put far more people in close contact than any single gym could.
If the rioting and protesting led to more cases - why didnt New York see a spike? sh!t was out of control there for weeks and weeks.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, the rioting and protests were stupid too.

I'm surrounded by stupid.
YEP, and the protests over masks, haircuts and the gym were the stupidest of all yet moron nation including the President loved those.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Have you ever seen the group hugs in a CrossFit box?