Never forget…

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Dr Phil clowning The View hosts hard :roflmao: According to Whoopi, at-risk children were better off being stuck at home with their abusers instead of being at school where mandatory reporters and other support services can help them.

It's truly amazing how deeply embedded these bad ideas and narratives are :rolleyes:
Dr Phil is right wing pundit now. He did a Russel Brand move.

Go for where the money is.

I love when people talk about a field outside of their expertise.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The closing of schools during Covid was a disaster. In Portland, teacher unions wanted to be put in the front of the line to receive Covid shots as a condition to going back to work and opening schools. Then when they got their shots, they came up with other reasons to keep schools closed. The pandemic effects on education and the 2 year online solution has hurt our students in a way that we may never get back. Curriculums have been dumbed down and grades have been inflated as a way to compensate for their poor handling of these issues. In the mean time our kids and our nation continues to fall behind. There is a good article that Mercer Publishing put out on Gifted Education and meeting these kids needs due to the pandemic. If truly gifted kids are having issues from this I can only imagine what non gifted and underserved children are dealing with.
Another expert chimes in.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Dr Phil is right wing pundit now. He did a Russel Brand move.

Go for where the money is.
His political leanings does not change the validity of what he said. Whoopsi literally said that abused kids were safer at home. These are truly sick people.

I love when people talk about a field outside of their expertise.
Uh, pretty sure that abuse and mental health is right up his alley from a professional standpoint. Holy fook dude :foreheadslap:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
His political leanings does not change the validity of what he said. Whoopsi literally said that abused kids were safer at home. These are truly sick people.

Uh, pretty sure that abuse and mental health is right up his alley from a professional standpoint. Holy fook dude :foreheadslap:
He's not a right winger. He's a carpet bagger, going after the MAGA right wing dummies' money.

Whoopi is a dumb actor.

That he's engaging with her shows he's not serious.

And you dummies lap that sh!t up. And act like this is proof of anything.

He talking about keeping the schools open.

He knows nothing about running a school during a pandemic.

You and the rest of the retard never forget crew don't either.

So much dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He's not a right winger. He's a carpet bagger, going after the MAGA right wing dummies' money.

Whoopi is a dumb actor.

He talking about keeping the schools open.

He knows nothing about running a school during a pandemic.

You and the rest of the retard never forget crew don't either.

So much dumb.
He wasn't arguing about the logistical challenges and realities of keeping school open. He was speaking to the cost-benefit analysis for the kids themselves, of which it was an overwhelming negative.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He wasn't arguing about the logistical challenges and realities of keeping school open. He was speaking to the cost-benefit analysis for the kids themselves, of which it was an overwhelming negative.
He should argue the wetness of water next.

As I noted pandemics are difficult.

It sucked for the entire society.

He's another dummy living in teen age never forget fantasy world.

Or at least he's trying to carpet bag them because they are easy money.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
“Just remember this, my girl, when you look up in the sky, you can see the stars and still not see the light.” - The Eagles

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

As I noted pandemics are difficult.

It sucked for the entire society.

You still don't realize it was the overreactions of the governments and NGOs that made the "pandemic" difficult

You know there were overreactions, but you can't connect the dots

Reactions: crustBrother

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Whoopi is a dumb actor.

And they’re not the least bit embarrassed by pointing to such silliness as proof of something.

They don’t trust the govament to handle a pandemic but they have complete faith that the govament effectively protects children from abusive parents. :rolleyes:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Except there are still millions who would disagree with him. The cognitive dissonance is legendary.

What's rich is that you play amateur psychologist here all day every day, then you tell a PhD with psychology that he speaking out of turn . . . . You can't make this stuff up :roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And they’re not the least bit embarrassed by pointing to such silliness as proof of something.

They don’t trust the govament to handle a pandemic
No- I don't trust a government that has complete regulatory capture by big pharma, working in concert with the media who is also owned by big pharma, to effectively handle a pandemic.

but they have complete faith that the govament effectively protects children from abusive parents. :rolleyes:
Nobody said that the government is perfect at that. What he did say was that reports were down 50-60% because those mandatory reporters were not able to keep eyes on the kids.

Reactions: crustBrother

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You still don't realize it was the overreactions of the governments and NGOs that made the "pandemic" difficult

You know there were overreactions, but you can't connect the dots
Yes, I know where out disagreements lie.

You think we could have ignored the pandemic and everything would be fine.

I disagree.

How many times have we gone over this.

But that is not my point of contention.

I don't think its healthy to focus on some past grievance to the degree that the NFers do.

Yes, I know we disagree about that too.

Really, you guys should be shitting about the phones if you are worried about the children.

But it's not really about that.

I

Reactions: afoaf

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
No- I don't trust a government that has complete regulatory capture by big pharma, working in concert with the media who is also owned by big pharma, to effectively handle a pandemic.
Aren't we talking about school closures during the first months of the pandemic? :unsure: Uh, yes, we are.

Nobody said that the government is perfect at that.
Okay, not perfect, but really really good, right?! :ROFLMAO:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Except there are still millions who would disagree with him. The cognitive dissonance is legendary.
Millions disagree closing the schools had a negative effect on the kids?

I don't. I'm living with the effects. But it's not just closing school that fucked everyone up. Phil is telling the right wingers what they want to hear.

What's rich is that you play amateur psychologist here all day every day, then you tell a PhD with psychology that he speaking out of turn . . . . You can't make this stuff up :roflmao:
That is my troll.

It's been amazingly effective. People here actually thought I was a Dr. But I am dealing with some very stupid people so I ought not to get full of myself.

Is Dr phil trolling?

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes, I know where out disagreements lie.

You think we could have ignored the pandemic and everything would be fine.

I disagree.

How many times have we gone over this.

But that is not my point of contention.

I don't think its healthy to focus on some past grievance to the degree that the NFers do.

Yes, I know we disagree about that too.

Really, you guys should be shitting about the phones if you are worried about the children.

But it's not really about that.

I
We're shitting about both

And remember, a lot of this is sore winner behavior. We like to remind the covidians that we were right from the beginning

Last edited: