Most of Europe is Poorer than the US

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The income inequality in America is the greatest we've seen.
I just want to revisit this sentence and urge everyone to think about it in a historical context

Let me know when you stop laughing

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Yes, their GDP Per Capita is 3x that of Capitalist utopia and Laissez-faire promised land, Somalia.
I didn't know Somalia even had a GDP. That's great news. As soon as they adopt Western Culture in the Judeo-Christian tradition they'll probably start making things that poor Europeans want to buy!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I didn't know Somalia even had a GDP. That's great news. As soon as they adopt Western Culture in the Judeo-Christian tradition they'll probably start making things that poor Europeans want to buy!
Technically I think they take things poor Europeans already bought by commandeering the vessels those things are on and re-selling them to the highest bidder. Capitalism at its finest!

Savvy?

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Seems to me that ifall is trying to convince everyone that America is Great Again, thanks to Trump. One of the Trump defenses is: It shouldn't matter what Trump did, because he helped America so much.

Ignore the fact that this article came out in April of 2016. Ignore the fact that the "average consumption" data quoted in this article was from 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Seems to me that ifall is trying to convince everyone that America is Great Again, thanks to Trump. One of the Trump defenses is: It shouldn't matter what Trump did, because he helped America so much.

Ignore the fact that this article came out in April of 2016. Ignore the fact that the "average consumption" data quoted in this article was from 2014.
How old are you? 12-13?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I just want to revisit this sentence and urge everyone to think about it in a historical context

Let me know when you stop laughing
tell me more about how the Democrats were racist slave holders, Charming Fallphisticate

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Reactions: GDaddy

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

You might want to get that TDS checked out. This has nothing to do with Trump

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You made it sound like Europe is the one who gets the welfare, when it's states with bases and DoD contractors.
The bases and contractors keep them from having to spend on their own defense.

Sure, it's a way to create hegemony as well, but they wouldn't be able to pretend they're this peaceful, post-military society if NATO and the UN wasn't being funded on US taxpayer backs