Most of Europe is Poorer than the US

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^
saw this thee other day, though not in Europe, still, pretty gnarly for a pack of smokes!

Smokers will be hit even harder in the pockets in 2019, with a 10 per cent excise tax being introduced as of today.
The tax will see the price of a 25-pack of cigarettes creep towards $40, nearly four times the 2006 cost of $11.95.

Link: Cigarette packs hit nearly $40 each as NZ rings in new year with new tax hike

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I thought poverty has been eliminated in Europe according to you know who? :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
You obviously haven't met some of my fucked up cousins who are third generation Helfschulle (sp?) and just sit around on a filthy mattress, smoking cigarettes and watching TV all day.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Ifall is always an idiot. I don't think anyone here is arguing USA is a poor country. USA is by far the richest country in the world.

But that wealth does not mean everyone in America well off. The income inequality in America is the greatest we've seen.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ifall is always an idiot. I don't think anyone here is arguing USA is a poor country. USA is by far the richest country in the world.

But that wealth does not mean everyone in America well off. The income inequality in America is the greatest we've seen.
Read the article dipshit. More Americans are more well-off than Europeans on an individual basis.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Read the article dipshit. More Americans are more well-off than Europeans on an individual basis.
No, more Americans appear more well off than Europeans on an individual basis. To pay off the National Debt, every man, woman and child would have to pay $90,000. For a family of four, it sure is easy to look rich if you are playing with $360,000 of borrowed money