MLB 2021

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Fvck the Sawx
Fvck the Trashtros
Fvck the Braves and their fans who can’t let go of the chop.

I’m all-in on whoever from the NL west wins this series.

Reactions: parkiteric

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Congrats to la, anyone who has ever played any baseball knows that was not a strIke.
you don’t end a classic series like that.

fuckface robbed everyone. Giants of a legit chance and Dodgers of not having to defend the win because of bullshit umpiring.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Congrats to la, anyone who has ever played any baseball knows that was not a strIke.

fuckface robbed everyone. Giants of a legit chance and Dodgers of not having to defend the win because of bullshit umpiring.
As a Raiders fan, I suffer no remorse at questionable officiating ending in my favor.

Max would have struck him out on the next pitch anyways and you know it. :beer:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

It was a fair call. If it wasn't the last pitch of 9th inning no one would have said sh|t.

Reactions: VonMeister

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That was some bullshit ending to a very close game. Dodgers got gifted.
Such a sh!t ending to what should have been an epic series. That was a picture perfect check swing. No question about it. Even my GF who is the biggest dodgers homer said “this feels cheap”.

Reactions: santacruzin

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Max would have struck him out on the next pitch anyways and you know it. :beer:
Lame way to end it but yeah whoever that little giant was at the plate didn't stand a chance against max

I love playoff baseball especially deciding games where hitting the lead off hitter costs you the game & the season