MLB 2021

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Such a sh!t ending to what should have been an epic series. That was a picture perfect check swing. No question about it. Even my GF who is the biggest dodgers homer said “this feels cheap”.
As a Dodger fan I couldn't;t think of a better way for it to have ended. I have great joy in my heart knowing the Giants and their fans will have to sit for the next year feeling like they got robbed. To me that's better than a 10 run pummeling.

.....and homer wasn't going to hit Sherzer. He hasn't gotten a hit off him in like 5 years and it wasn't happening last night.

Gabe Kapler is the best manager in baseball.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
As a Dodger fan I couldn't;t think of a better way for it to have ended. I have great joy in my heart knowing the Giants and their fans will have to sit for the next year feeling like they got robbed. To me that's better than a 10 run pummeling.

.....and homer wasn't going to hit Sherzer. He hasn't gotten a hit off him in like 5 years and it wasn't happening last night.

Gabe Kapler is the best manager in baseball.
Of course you prefer to win cheap, it’s the Trump way.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
They showed all those people leaving the stadium in the 7th inning. ..Suckers.

Well, to tell the truth I was close to turning off the game, but if I was at the stadium I'd have just got another hot dog. Going to Dodger Stadium is bad for my health. The last game I attended set a record for the shortest game in 35 years. I was just barely settling in to eat all that nasty stuff and the game was already over.:shrug::foreheadslap:

Last edited: