MLB 2021

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
As a Raiders fan, I suffer no remorse at questionable officiating ending in my favor.

Max would have struck him out on the next pitch anyways and you know it. :beer:
I would be fine with that , let the players decide. Dodgers won fair and square no excuses just a sh!t ending.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Be funny if LA gets burnt on a questionble call in the playoffs
Horrible if against the Astros in the series.

Why that team and players weren't punished like Black Sox is beyond me.

And yes, I can only imagine what Lasorda would have done in Giants' position. My first clear memories of Dodger games were heckling Strawberry and everyone cheering Lasorda when he waddled out of the dugout to chew the living fuck out of the umpire. :jamon:

Reactions: santacruzin

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Giants played like sh!t last few games. Oh well time to do some work then go get my new wetsuits and surf!

If I was a huge jock sportsball fan I would be bummed. Its fall we have waves , life is good.

RemyXO

Michael Peterson status
Mar 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Yeah terrible last call, wasn't even close to a swing. But whatcha gonna do. Dodgers vs. Astros in WS. This means we just get to see more fights in the bleachers.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yeah terrible last call, wasn't even close to a swing. But whatcha gonna do. Dodgers vs. Astros in WS. This means we just get to see more fights in the bleachers.
I dunno, Trashtros are a very good team but they’re going into the ALCS without McCullers and the Sox seem to have that lil something going for them. I hate both teams so I want the Dodgers to crush whoever wins. Also a red hot Kiké & Verdugo facing off against their former team may be fun to watch.

Also wouldn’t sleep on the Braves. They’ve played remarkably well without Soroka, Acuña and Ozuna. I wouldn’t sleep on them. Particurly their pitching.

therarebirdshow

OTF status
Jan 28, 2013
www.amazon.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/Dodgers/comments/q8hesh
Definitely not a desirable way to end the season, on a questionable call.

Why wasn't Kapler out there raising hell? Do managers not do that anymore?

This is Dave Roberts reacting to a blown check swing that cost the Dodgers the game earlier this year.

That said, there's no point in Kapler getting in the umps face about this. You do this so they don't make the wrong call next time. Or maybe make the wrong call in your favor. But the season's over.

Reactions: enframed