Menthol cigarettes - done?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Holy sh!t. You really are stupid if you believe this.

I will openly admit being physically addicted to caffeine. If I don't get my caffeine in the morning by 11am I will have a raging migraine and by 1:00 I'd be curled up in the fetal position feeling like my skull was going to explode. More than once I've quit caffeine cold turkey and that's how I know. I've kicked it a few times but it always sucks me back in within a couple of months.
Yeah coffee is just the same as tobacco.

Holydumbfuck.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
The difference is that tobacco is an addictive substance.

And that tobacco companies are ruthlessly targeting young people so they can get most mileage out of their consumers before they die.

Why is this so hard.
So is sugar, and it's HEAVILY marketed to children, way more than tobacco. Obesity is more deadly than cigarettes.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I heard quite a few black people on the radio yesterday who disagree with you on the "not getting arrested part."
What did they base that fear on?

Where in the bill does it say that people will be arrested for possession?

Lenke?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Last edited:

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
So wait, are we all involved with this thread in agreement that systemic racism is a thing then?

I mean, this thread has it all: tobacco corporations, the FDA, and cops, all targeting black people.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So wait, are we all involved with this thread in agreement that systemic racism is a thing then?

I mean, this thread has it all: tobacco corporations, the FDA, and cops, all targeting black people.
...and blunts!

Reactions: enframed

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

No pitbulls, bathtubs, GIG, elk semen, big ball of brown, hot yoga, I could go on...

Baja, fixies, fun boards, low tide, puppies, border wall, breathe holding contest, JAH, plastic bags, artificial reefs and wave pools, Richie Collins, IPAs, trannies, dodgeball, plate lunches, Subway...

Reactions: Pig Benis