Mental Health thread

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Just transferred the mortgage payoff amount into the bank that holds our mortgage.
Although a divorce should never be a source of happiness, after paying my wife her half of the equity, minus her half of the mortgage debt, I should be keeping my home free and clear, and as the sole owner.

Though it says above that divorce should never be a source of happiness, after some of the sh!t she’s been expecting me to put up with recently, I should be prett happy once she is gone.

Plus, I get to buy my house from her for less than half of what it’s worth.

In the end, losing a 58 yo woman who is starting to show signs of the crazies, gaining my island home close to world class surf free and clear without any crazies (cept my mom, but she cannot last much longer in the state she’s in now) womens inside AND no mortgage payments.

Soon come, single man recently divorced party, already sending out the invites… all studs must bring at least 3 companions of the opposite sex, or they will not be let in the door.

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:shark::shark::shark::shark:

Still not completely in the clear, but every day that passes is a day closer to freedom.
Its gonna work out well for you buddy!!! Keeping that house is huge.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Its gonna work out well for you buddy!!! Keeping that house is huge.
Big time bro. Did not like the sounds of our boy @SurfFuerteventura having to walk away from all that financial and blood/sweat/tears equity, memories, waves etc.

I know you ain’t bonzer5 level bro but don’t you got a lot of ink @Subway ??? you love to show off and your at the beach. Now’s your chance bro especially since all that Pelotoning has paid off handsomely.

I just ripped a fat cone and was thinking bout starting an erBB ink thread. Gots to be some sick Sublime suns and bad fish, Bad Boy Clubs, WRV dolphins etc out there???

Along with leaving my new homeboy to go watch Too Old To Die Young and Wild At Heart got him working on a heart with a skull in it with a cross dagger going through it for me left inside forearm lol

IMG_0767.jpeg

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
??? you love to show off and your at the beach. Now’s your chance bro especially since all that Pelotoning has paid off handsomely.

[/QUOTE]
:D :waving:
IMG_0132.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Need the Alert on the other arm. Mayflower across the back.
This my nautical tattoo. Got it on me shoulder. Saw it in a book about sh!t made out of bamboo in some dirty hippie’s house in Costa bro. Made a mental knot of how it would be a sick tattoo and got much much later in life.

1715288945962.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
We’ve seen that one before bro, it’s dank. That it?
I will say nice job getting your new friend in frame. Well played, player.

Subway irl rn be all
View attachment 179961
[/QUOTE]
For balance, I had the same artist ink an iceberg on the other arm. Some of the most memorable passages of the book were his descriptions of the mountains of ice they were dodging around the Horn. Melville famously said something like “Dana must have used an icicle when he penned those words”

also- playa de las artistes delivered one of the single best seafood lunches I’ve ever had, sitting in the sand about 5 feet from the water
View attachment IMG_0139.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0140.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
We’ve seen that one before bro, it’s dank. That it?
I will say nice job getting your new friend in frame. Well played, player.

Subway irl rn be all
View attachment 179961
For balance, I had the same artist ink an iceberg on the other arm. Some of the most memorable passages of the book were his descriptions of the mountains of ice they were dodging around the Horn. Melville famously said something like “Dana must have used an icicle when he penned those words”

also- playa de las artistes delivered one of the single best seafood lunches I’ve ever had, sitting in the sand about 5 feet from the water
View attachment 180013
View attachment 180014

View attachment 180006
[/QUOTE]
That lunch does look dank

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I hate that some pics only serve up a link. I think I have to convert them somehow