Mental Health thread

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
I see two. Did I use the 's' wrong? I genuinely have **** poor writing and reading comprehension skils, but I'd fix your screen door right the first time. So I have that going for me.

Also, 3 Johnsons really. If you count Subway's hog just out of frame.

edit- outboard motors if that was the original question, maybe not about my grammar. :shaka:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Subway

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Surfing cannot be a primary source of mental health. Too many variable and frustrations and dashed expectations. When you get good session- great for the noggin But at least on an inconsistent coast it can’t be the thing you count on to keep you existentially sound :shaka:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
You can continually fuck up your life, waste three to four hours a day sitting in the line up… but you got in the water… its ok. Who needs a family anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Quick morning coffee session on the slackline has put my brain in a good place. That and weed. Weed is tight. No but for real there really is something magical about the total mind/body engagement slacking requires and the process of small continuous improvements (kaizen). Im working on one footed balance on the line rn, it’s wicked important to master when starting but a lot of people skip ahead to trying to walk the line