Mental Health thread

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Surfing cannot be a primary source of mental health. Too many variable and frustrations and dashed expectations. When you get good session- great for the noggin But at least on an inconsistent coast it can’t be the thing you count on to keep you existentially sound :shaka:
I find surfing to be anxiety producing.

It's like being a sex addict and not getting enough pussy.

Reactions: Subway

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Quick morning coffee session on the slackline has put my brain in a good place. That and weed. Weed is tight. No but for real there really is something magical about the total mind/body engagement slacking requires and the process of small continuous improvements (kaizen). Im working on one footed balance on the line rn, it’s wicked important to master when starting but a lot of people skip ahead to trying to walk the line

What an idiot.

Why take the unesssary risk?

I bet he's a never forgetter.

Is never forget talk taboo now?

Does it hurt the brand?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Surfing cannot be a primary source of mental health. Too many variable and frustrations and dashed expectations. When you get good session- great for the noggin But at least on an inconsistent coast it can’t be the thing you count on to keep you existentially sound :shaka:
This definitely belongs on the mental health thread because it's crazy talk!

:roflmao:

SurfFuerteventura

Kelly Slater status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Wierd ups and downs as the day approaches... stocked on the one hand, not on the other.

Keeping a straight face for my mom is a trip, especially without anyone to talk to about things.

The mind is a trip.... playing mucho mucho chess.

It's keeping my decision making in line.

Weekends are not the best. Cannot wait until the sun starts going down around 10:00pm... then at least I can get in the ocean at sunset.

:crazy2::socrazy::toilet::porcorn::monkey:

Reactions: r32 and Chocki

SurfFuerteventura

Kelly Slater status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Fook me, it's 48 hours until signing time.

It's weird, the closer it gets the more positive I feel about it, the ups are more frequent, the downs less so.

Today is her birthday. Called her 1st thing, told her to have a great day, told her I love her, still.... she retorted she feels the same way.

That's probably the last time I am going to be saying that to her.

:waving::shaka:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
My mental health is on point bc I’m putting in work on it. Just made a long and ngl a little depressing list of sh!t I need to do better in life. Reading more books was high on the list.
1716819580679.png

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006