Mental Health thread

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
That's it, you're out of Surf Club. The first rule about Surf Club is, you don't talk about Surf Club. You even offered her lessons, it sounds like. You have to sacrifice a board to The ErBB now. Choose, or one will be chosen for you.
I did no such thing! i NEVER offer lessons. not even my wife. in fact when she "wanted" to learn, i actually paid some OTHER (intentionally unattractive) guy to give her lessons.

Reactions: enframed

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
You're going to be on her instagram b/f you know it...even if you don't know it - tread lightly - these basic chicks are thirsty for attention and that seems to be their only outlet besides starbucks, the bachelor and brunch.
i hear ya...In her defense, she's not nearly as shallow as the 'gram makes her out to be. young, but not shallow.

Reactions: wedge2

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Stop dude. For serious. Do you have any idea how many guys say this before their marriage blows up?
i promise, this has all been for the enjoyment of erBB. i have zerointerst in the girl,i will never even be in the same room as her unchaperoned. And i also, believe it or not, have very good control over my impulses and libido, and i don't need to bang a 24 year old to gain some validation. I already know how awesome i am, i don't need young strange trim to make me feel better about myself. OBviously my ego is healthy :roflmao: :jamon:

But all the same, i do appreciate the cold-water -in-the -face warnings.

Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
i promise, this has all been for the enjoyment of erBB. i have zerointerst in the girl,i will never even be in the same room as her unchaperoned. And i also, believe it or not, have very good control over my impulses and libido, and i don't need to bang a 24 year old to gain some validation. I already know how awesome i am, i don't need young strange trim to make me feel better about myself. OBviously my ego is healthy :roflmao: :jamon:

But all the same, i do appreciate the cold-water -in-the -face warnings.
Seems like we're warning ourselves more than we're warning you haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
No they’re all very much correct. She could in fact be a deadly little fox in a harmless bunny outfit and a fling with her could very well destroy a lucrative and comfortable career, not to mention my marriage, which would then cost me probably half my 401k and all of my million dollar Long Beach house (good luck getting the title to the Nica property though sweetie) whoops did I say that out loud?
In all seriousness though, my wife and I were bantering last night and I gave her sh!t for making a mess of the shiny counters like I always do, and she’s like well I guess I’m fired then! And then I just deadpanned right back without missing a beat “honey I can’t afford your severance package”

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No they’re all very much correct. She could in fact be a deadly little fox in a harmless bunny outfit and a fling with her could very well destroy a lucrative and comfortable career, not to mention my marriage, which would then cost me probably half my 401k and all of my million dollar Long Beach house (good luck getting the title to the Nica property though sweetie) whoops did I say that out loud?
In all seriousness though, my wife and I were bantering last night and I gave her sh!t for making a mess of the shiny counters like I always do, and she’s like well I guess I’m fired then! And then I just deadpanned right back without missing a beat “honey I can’t afford your severance package”
When my wife is cooking it looks like the pantry exploded :drowning:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Noone knows what the future holds mi amigo. Always know that as the future is uncertain, and just as your fears of financial loss should you peak to see what's behind "door no. 2" may certainly be true, the opposite or some place in between may too.

Not saying you should cheat on Mrs. Subway, she sure seems like a keeper, just that for all you know lil miss tight britches 24 yo might be a lotto ticket for reasons as yet even unknown to either of you.

And it sure would give the erBB some timeless classics fodder.

:shrug::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey: