Meanwhile, in New Jersey

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I will say it, Hasidic Jews who believe they are above the law while scamming every government benefit.
the most corrupt town in the state probably. People have their homes designated as religious spaces and/or schools so they don’t have to pay taxes. Schools gutted. Zoning board totally corrupt.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Beaches closing. I expect this to be statewide by next week.

Also. The New Yorker invasion has begun. They're all over the fvckin place now. South Jersey, you'll see them soon too if you haven't already.

Rhode Island.....same thing, you provably have just as many by now.

Last edited:

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015

Also. The New Yorker invasion has begun. They're all over the fvckin place now. South Jersey, you'll see them soon too if you haven't already.

they came, biked, got bored and left.
bug-wise Pa is less hot.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

our beaches already closed earlier this week

saw lots of tri state plates driving around on the weekend— hope they got pulled over

stay the f home

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

FBI agents raided an industrial park in Lakewood on Wednesday afternoon and were seen carrying out boxes, some of which were labeled “respirators,” according to a report.

A team of at least two dozen agents wearing face masks descended upon the businesses located on Swarthmore Avenue around 4:30 p.m. but declined to speak to reporters about what they were doing, according to the Asbury Park Press.

“The FBI can neither confirm nor deny the existence of investigations,” an FBI Newark Office spokeswoman told NJ Advance Media late Wednesday.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the most corrupt town in the state probably. People have their homes designated as religious spaces and/or schools so they don’t have to pay taxes. Schools gutted. Zoning board totally corrupt.
I gotta figure out how to do that

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I gotta figure out how to do that
There is nothing like a shrine to Yog Sothoth in the backyard.

1587688628255.png

Good for Halloween too. You can really have fun with it with a couple concealed pits and animatronic tentacles to drag down the kids way too old for trick-or-treating.

Reactions: Ifallalot