Meanwhile, in New Jersey

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You missed the point dummy..

The point is that you are such a sh!t for brains that you don't have a problem with somebody else losing their loved one because it doesn't affect you.

I'm asking how many loved ones are you willing to sacrifice to save the economy? 1-2?

Boomers are people too. Nice ageist jab though, very you.
Weren't you the one bitching about Boomers before this? My parents are boomers, and you might be one too. I like boomers. Ageist LMAO

Your math is off- since I don't have 100 people in my family, the numbers are on my side.

The economy being shut down affects 100% of my family members, no matter how many of them there are

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Weren't you the one bitching about Boomers before this? My parents are boomers, and you might be one too. I like boomers. Ageist LMAO
Seniors dying is hilarious. Who was bitching about boomers?

Your math is off- since I don't have 100 people in my family, the numbers are on my side.

The economy being shut down affects 100% of my family members, no matter how many of them there are
Again, you don't have a problem with other people dying to save the economy.

Let me ask you again, how many loved ones will you sacrifice to save the economy?

You do know that people who are dying are somebody's parents?

The "numbers are on your side" and you don't give a sh!t about others, that's convenient.

Emo retardation is a serious disease.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Let’s say 70 yr olds have a 5% chance of dying from the covid

are you willing to take a 1/20 chance of your parents dying to churn the corporate wheel for an additional month?

im not

Reactions: FecalFace and afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I’m not even a little bit surprised this guy is a racist Trumby cult member

Allegedly told the employees they were lucky to have jobs.

George Falcone, who faces charges of making terroristic threats, harassment and obstruction of justice over the incident, has frequently shared tweets and posts made by conservative talking heads and once posted a meme suggesting Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar were terrorists.

On Jan. 4, 2020, when the United States and Iran were at the brink of war following a strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Suleimani, Falcone posted a meme on Facebook that contained images of Tlaib and Omar that said “I’m no genius, but maybe this is why Congress wasn’t notified of a secret attack on terrorists.”

Omar and Tlaib are the first and only Muslim women to be elected to Congress.

Separately, Falcone has posted in support of Trump’s statements that the United States will be back to business as usual by Easter.

“Peoples eyes are opening!! When we reopen around Easter the media will throw a complete fit. Don’t let them manipulate you. We have to get back to work. Protect the at risk and let’s pick up the pieces,” he said in the post.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I hope my NJ breatheren surfed their brains out today like I did. So fun and the water warmed up considerably. The 5mm stayed home today for the first time. Today may have been the last day for the thick boots and gloves as well. One brave (crazy) soul was in the lineup with no boots or gloves for about two hours. o_O It may get good again before dark if my fatigued state will let me push through.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I hope my NJ breatheren surfed their brains out today like I did. So fun and the water warmed up considerably. The 5mm stayed home today for the first time. Today may have been the last day for the thick boots and gloves as well. One brave (crazy) soul was in the lineup with no boots or gloves for about two hours. o_O It may get good again before dark if my fatigued state will let me push through.
North winds are good down by you, good on ya. Taking quite a beating at my new job have missed a bunch of sessions, hopefully some weekend swell coming so I can get back after it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
could be Jersey:

In this amusing video, a man deliberately attracts the attention of police so that he may ask them the same nosy questions they ask of motorists, etc, in hopes of finding probable cause.

I don't want to assume the videographer is white as the driven snow, but you know, I do assume that.
I think Arizona

Driven snow shoutout, so could be Jersey-affiliated.

Edit: Yeah it's in Arizona. About halfway between Phoenix and Flagstaff. Maybe the boing boing caption author is a New Jerseyan.

I'm a little on the fence. I dunno how dick that particular department might be in terms of hassling or basically drumming up probably cause on someone for being Mexican-looking if they're not doing anything wrong/bothering anyone.

But I could for sure see any officer in a drug trafficking area or with any agency in a border state being jumpy about cartel surveillance.

I think this might get you shot in the Deep South.