Leash strings

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
More fun to keep the knot tucked inside the fold of the rail-safer keep people from creepin on the special parts, leave a little something to the imagination is more respectable when dealing with generic string voyeur perves. Peevsey like about it too.
Soo gross.

paunch23

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2011
Rep. of Panama, La Barqueta, David, Chiriquí
so we were at a beach break,,,to my friends it was kinda too much for them. I was actually taking videos outside, but one of them lost his board. went an grab it thinking he had snapped his leash, but lo and behold it was his leash string that snapped.

I encouraged him go online to give this thread a good read.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Seems awfully tight on the traction pad, might not be to code in your county.

I’ll send the Inspectors to certify, see if we can clear this up for you.
This what happens when you buy mostly used boars. Not worth my time to replace a serviceable flat pad with a preferred arch. Last pad I took off still has glue on the deck that I need to remove. PITA

• Wow
Reactions: rowjimmytour

JeffRSpicoli

Nep status
Aug 9, 2019
You’re outta ur jurisdiction, pal! This is the String thread, sir.
:LOL:
Jurisdiction! This case is federal, your board has been confiscated, it’s in lock up, $5000 cash bond.

Get an attorney that specializes in leash strings, you’ve been in and out of the system, judge sees that you are a repeat offender.

• Love
Reactions: MathDebater

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This what happens when you buy mostly used boars. Not worth my time to replace a serviceable flat pad with a preferred arch. Last pad I took off still has glue on the deck that I need to remove. PITA
Goo gone citrus let it do the work "after spray let sit 5 minutes" then putty knife off done.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
A guy named Kelly Slaten (or is it Slatel? it's not important) lost his heat yesterday due to a faulty leash string. It came untied mid heat, costing him valuable time while his board was being recovered. If he'd read this thread and memorized it's valuable information he'd probably still be in the contest. It's very unfortunate but we all make mistakes. Live and learn. I think there is still hope for him in the pro surfing game despite this amateurish mistake. Screenshot (1).png