Leash strings

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Oh ok. Hadn’t heard of that being a problem anyone’s actually had with a double-looped string. As usual, you are on another level above us kooks!
:bowdown:
42+ years single loop double knot always tucked never "knock on wood" had knot come undone or string snap but have had ole prolite snap on leash rivet to leg cuff before :foreheadslap:

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Never tucked a knot.

if you think about it - the Velcro is not holding the knot unless it’s sticking to the string. knots slip under tension, they don’t untie themselves. if your string is not able to hold a knot you’re using the wrong string - or knot.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Never tucked a knot.

if you think about it - the Velcro is not holding the knot unless it’s sticking to the string. knots slip under tension, they don’t untie themselves. if your string is not able to hold a knot you’re using the wrong string - or knot.
Its not the velcro take pressure on rail saver it folded over so the loop takes pressure but most likely makes no difference I just always tucked as extra precaution :shrug:

Reactions: sdsrfr

JeffRSpicoli

Nep status
Aug 9, 2019
I don't tuck so that I can more easily inspect the integrity of the knot and assure that it is up to my high leash string knot standards before each session.
Oh, leash removal after every session, therefore incorporates knot inspection into the leash attachment process prior to the next session.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Never tucked a knot.

I was hoping not to go here but, here we are.

when a male does a tuck, he "tucks" his penis and testes back through his legs which encompasses the look of a females genitals
does it look better tucked or untucked?

Do we need to take a poll to decide on proper erbb edicate?