Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Maybe they were just happy to see you.

Is open carry a good idea? Seems bad to me for the most part
should be some reasonable restrictions. Shouldn't be able to "guard" voting drop boxes like the s.hitbags in Az.
We have open carry here. It’s not a big deal.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yeah. Kind of. There were always outliers. We used to have almost weekly fights around my hometown re different interpretations of surf etiquette. Behavior was better then, on the whole, because there were instant consequences in the form of violence. And there were some people who just took what they wanted because they were bigger/faster/stronger. Violence is much much rarer now. Were we more moral then or now?
Is this why you went to Pelican Bay?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I can't even have a chicken coop, legally , in my backyard . that's fu cked up
My next door neighbor has a permitted coop. They keep it clean, it doesn't stink or draw flies, and every now and then they give us some eggs. Roosters are a felony-level no-no in my city, though!

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
As we've progressed with technology as a society, the second amendment seems to be increasingly infringing on the first amendment: The right of the people peaceably to assemble. See mass shootings in churches, schools, concerts, malls etc. As it continues to increase (citizen on citizen violence) I see your point of view as archaic because the 2nd amendment obviously shouldn't be set in stone, it needs to be adjusted based on the progress of society (see stricter background checks, licensing etc)...unless you condone the uptick in gun violence/mass shootings(which you probably don't give a sh!t about). The violence citizens are showing each other is going to continue and get worse and you just throw your hands up in the air b/c of something written in the 1700s and say Muh RiGhTs and Tyranny! People's LIVES, LIBERTIES, and HAPPINESS are being increasingly at risk to gun violence (because you know, they're dying), and it only happens in the States. I tried to use as much as the constitution as possible to spell it out for you.

I doubt any of this will register, so we can agree to HIGHLY disagree.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Most cities have the same law. Roosters don't just caw at down, some go 24/7 :toilet:
Roosters don't lay eggs though

Do you have to have a rooster to stimulate egg laying?

I have multiple farms across the street from me, everyone has a dog and kids in the neighborhood, so people can get fucked with their nuisance noise complaints

Reactions: grapedrink