Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Because it all boils down to them thinking the riots were justified and the participants were brave freedom fighters

and that’s before we consider their insane property/insurance ideas
epic strawman

those guys were chasing him because they thought he was an active shooter

did they ever figure out who fired those shots in the trial? it obvs wasn't Rittenhouse...BUT...it's arguable that the would not have been put in to the situation he was if he was NOT carrying a semi-automatic long gun

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No sh!t it wasn't peaceful...and that wasn't his property, the car dealership never asked for protection.

Understanding statistics? Statistics are not subjective if they are truly statistics...The FACT is more shootings are occurring. Though, you do not believe in facts like this: The 45,222 total gun deaths in 2020 were by far the most on record, representing a 14% increase from the year before, a 25% increase from five years earlier and a 43% increase from a decade prior. From the Pew Research Center - or do you think that is some liberal fact finding org?
Now remove suicides

• Haha
Reactions: estreet

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
epic strawman

did they ever figure out who fired those shots in the trial? it obvs wasn't Rittenhouse...BUT...it's arguable that the would not have been put in to the situation he was if he was NOT carrying a semi-automatic long gun
"active shooter?"

there were gunshots before this?

Look at you trying to lionize pedo rioters

Reactions: wedge2

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
"Because it all boils down to them thinking the riots were justified and the participants were brave freedom fighters"

Anyone on here that thinks that is an idiot. For me, the issue is the increased ease of access to high capacity weapons and citizen on citizen violence that comes with it. It is getting worse and more polarized and this fck up is a prime example...See my last post.
Yes- FOR YOU. Your point is relevant, but that is not the driving factor in this case.

For the SJWs and BLM crowd, they felt that any violence/shooting against a black person by LEOs was a moral license for violent rioting. That it is okay to sh!t on the residents and businesses of an entire city because of a handful of rogue assholes. It's a psychopathic mentality.

Yeah, the first amendment right to peacefully assemble is being increasingly trampled on because of the second amendment.
Except this wasn't a peaceful assembly. I agree that this does happen but it does not apply in this case.

Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"active shooter?"

there were gunshots before this?

Look at you trying to lionize pedo rioters
thank you for stating clearly that you have no grasp of the facts of the case or the events leading up to it

the weird pedo comment is just icing on the cake considering I said nothing of the shooting victims or the rioters

1675786916160.png

Reactions: plasticbertrand

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Yes- FOR YOU. Your point is relevant, but that is not the driving factor in this case.

For the SJWs and BLM crowd, they felt that any violence/shooting against a black person by LEOs was a moral license for violent rioting. That it is okay to sh!t on the residents and businesses of an entire city because of a handful of rogue assholes. It's a psychopathic mentality.

Except this wasn't a peaceful assembly. I agree that this does happen but it does not apply in this case.
I wasn't referring to just this one event...If you go back in the post I was debating IFall and how his view of the second amendment is archaic. And how do you group ALL BLM and protesters into "they felt that any violence/shooting against a black person by LEOs was a moral license for violent rioting." That's simply not true...For YOU that point is relevant in making this case. When the few became rioters, yes that is the case..and they should be thrown in jail.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
epic strawman
Ifallalot was spot on with that comment.

There were no shoots before Rosenbaum approached KR. He was in the process of chasing him down when the shots went off.

Even if the "active shooter" narrative holds water, that could only apply as a defense strategy for Rosenbaum or Huber if they were to get the upper hand on KR. It doesn't make KR more guilty for shooting them because they were confused.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I wasn't referring to just this one event...If you go back in the post I was debating IFall and how his view of the second amendment is archaic. And how do you group ALL BLM and protesters into "they felt that any violence/shooting against a black person by LEOs was a moral license for violent rioting." That's simply not true...For YOU that point is relevant in making this case. When the few became rioters, yes that is the case..and they should be thrown in jail.
LOLZ. There was nothing but apologism from the left-leaning media and SJW crowd. Those who criticized the violence were crucified. Even those who protested peacefully, which in fairness was most, were hesitant to call it out.

"it's for a good cause"
"they have insurance"

• Love

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Polarization will increase citizen on citizen violence regardless of the weapons available

Do you think citizen on citizen violence began with the invention of the gun?
So the only way to stop it is to end polarization by capitulating to your white supremacist world view and we can all just get along?

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
thank you for stating clearly that you have no grasp of the facts of the case or the events leading up to it

the weird pedo comment is just icing on the cake considering I said nothing of the shooting victims or the rioters

View attachment 147753
"those guys were chasing him because they thought he was an active shooter"

That simple sentence turns rioting pieces of sh!t into heroes that were victims of a "madman"

Like I said before, the only mistake Rittenhouse made was not taking out more

Is it just a coincidence all three people he shot were certified pieces of sh!t? That's the people who were rioting; it wasn't a bunch of civil rights activists

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So the only way to stop it is to end polarization by capitulating to your white supremacist world view and we can all just get along?
I'm glad you posted this

A good way to end polarization is to stop mischaracterizing those who disagree with you as racist/bigot/sexist/etc

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, I thought so: no reasoning at all.
Ok, i'm seeing you're slow

Think about who a suicide hurts physically. Its part of the definition of the word

Now extrapolate those numbers into your gun violence numbers and you'll figure out your fear is unfounded

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Ok, i'm seeing you're slow

Think about who a suicide hurts physically. Its part of the definition of the word

Now extrapolate those numbers into your gun violence numbers and you'll figure out your fear is unfounded
So for some reason Americans are a lot sadder than any other nation?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink