Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
If the answer is yes, we can agree to disagree...Your logic is archaic.

If it's no, then you've proven my point.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
the bill of rights can be amended by a 2/3rds majority, no....isn't this precisely what Article V lays out?

if so, then is the constitution abetting tyranny?
Yes. Look how much worse the governments of Canada, UK, and Australia treated their citizens during Covid. The governments foot soldiers should fear it’s citizens.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Maybe I need to simplify what I wrote for someone... like you.

No one would expect a well-trained and competent police officer to handle the situation like Rottenhouse did.

The brain does not predict the worst-case scenario in times of distress. It predicts what it's conditioned to predict.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The second amendment guarantees the rest of them

it is risky and dangerous but tyranny is worse

de-arming the populace stops progress in society
firearms should not be so easy for criminals to obtain. The US doesn't do enough to keep firearms away from criminals

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That's a fairly irrational action. Not to mention really fvcking stupid. It is true that skateboards have been used to murder/main people a number of times, but taking one on purpose to a gunfight? :crazy2:
I always found it interesting that in age when tweezers and nail clippers were prohibited from being carried on airplanes nobody stopped travelers from carrying on skateboards. I’d choose a skateboard over a nail clipper in a brawl every time.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
firearms should not be so easy for criminals to obtain. The US doesn't do enough to keep firearms away from criminals
Ok

I'll give you this point

But what about people who aren't criminals? Why should they be punished for people who are?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don’t know. After I get into a nasty brawl with the boys it’s nice to be able to keep my nails looking fabulous.
Us mortals don’t possess the knowledge of the knee of death, we need weapons.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I always found it interesting that in age when tweezers and nail clippers were prohibited from being carried on airplanes nobody stopped travelers from carrying on skateboards. I’d choose a skateboard over a nail clipper in a brawl every time.
they actually do...enforcement is sporadic.

they tried to prevent us from flying with my kid's board when coming back from Italy

it was the absolute worst travel day of my entire fkn life...literally every fkn thing went wrong....so by the time we were stopped by Giuseppe in the Rome airport security area, I took it straight to him...I think he must have seen how dead I was behind my eyes at that point and just waved us on

meanwhile the guy with the guitar has 6 perfectly good garrotes he could use to take down the fkn plane midflight...

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How exactly? Please be specific.
Let's pretend California's lunatic guns and ammo laws were actually about public safety and not control.

There are arbiratry limits on the type of gun I buy, waiting periods, background checks for ammo purchases, registries, licensing, etc

Every single one of those things is creating roadblocks that infringe on me from exercising my constitutional right, even though they all under the disguise of keeping guns out of criminal's hands

Imagine if you had to register your laptop or had to get a background check to write a blog

What if you had to register yourself to keep the police from arbitrary searches, or to keep the Army from seizing your home for soldier quarters, or get a license to protect yourself from cruel and unusual punishment?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
they actually do...enforcement is sporadic.

they tried to prevent us from flying with my kid's board when coming back from Italy

it was the absolute worst travel day of my entire fkn life...literally every fkn thing went wrong....so by the time we were stopped by Giuseppe in the Rome airport security area, I took it straight to him...I think he must have seen how dead I was behind my eyes at that point and just waved us on

meanwhile the guy with the guitar has 6 perfectly good garrotes he could use to take down the fkn plane midflight...
Weird, when I flew into Florence I couldnt even find security or customs. I wanted a stamp for my passport and there was nobody there to do it. I just walked into the country without anyone checking anything. Maybe I made a wrong turn, but their security seemed non-existent.

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
Maybe they were just happy to see you.

Is open carry a good idea? Seems bad to me for the most part
should be some reasonable restrictions. Shouldn't be able to "guard" voting drop boxes like the s.hitbags in Az.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot