Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
maybe now, in the recent past people knew how to act without ever considering bringing laws or police into the problem.
surf etiquette is a good example.
Yeah. Kind of. There were always outliers. We used to have almost weekly fights around my hometown re different interpretations of surf etiquette. Behavior was better then, on the whole, because there were instant consequences in the form of violence. And there were some people who just took what they wanted because they were bigger/faster/stronger. Violence is much much rarer now. Were we more moral then or now?

Reactions: Ifallalot

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Agreed. The brain predicts the worst case scenario in times of distress and for that crucial 1-3ish seconds that may be what you see (as in think you see). I’ve seen cars and Trucks gets super squirrely on the freeway and on a few occasions, for a split second I saw an accident that never happened. This is a survival mechanism hard wired into us after hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of years worth of warfare and evading danger. Given the conditions that night, that could easily happen with a plastic bag or whatever.
Did you even read what I wrote?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Yeah. Kind of. There were always outliers. We used to have almost weekly fights around my hometown re different interpretations of surf etiquette. Behavior was better then, on the whole, because there were instant consequences in the form of violence. And there were some people who just took what they wanted because they were bigger/faster/stronger. Violence is much much rarer now. Were we more moral then or now?
tribalism has its problems as well.
that's why personal maturity is the best answer; just ask grapeboi.

• Haha

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Who would you rather baby sit your kids, Kyle Rittenhouse or the people he shot?
Well, if you stationed the two Previously Living individuals on the front porch, the stink would likely deter any Minor Attracted Persons from using the doorbell, and they'd make half decent sandbags in a gunfight during a Mostly Peaceful BLM.....uhh....Colt .45 fueled riot/loot Awareness Training.

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
2nd sentence was sarcasm

limiting or changing any part of the bill of rights is tyranny
Wow. "Laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of human kind." - Thomas Jefferson

So you do not agree with TJ, that as we progress as a society, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution cannot ever be touched?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Wow. "Laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of human kind." - Thomas Jefferson

So you do not agree with TJ, that as we progress as a society, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution cannot ever be touched?
TJ was a slaveholder so Ifall immediately negates anything he said or did. He's an Arizonian that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

The second amendment guarantees the rest of them

it is risky and dangerous but tyranny is worse

de-arming the populace stops progress in society

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
2nd sentence was sarcasm

limiting or changing any part of the bill of rights is tyranny
the bill of rights has been modified repeatedly over time

the constitution lays out the process for making these amendments

therefore, based on your logic, the constitution is tyrannical...

1675628345835.png

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the bill of rights has been modified repeatedly over time

the constitution lays out the process for making these amendments

therefore, based on your logic, the constitution is tyrannical...

View attachment 147616
The Bill of Rights has not

the Constitution and other amendments post-bill of right have

my wording was carefully chosen

you are wrong

so I take it you are fine with limiting your speech because computers are different than printing presses?

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
The second amendment guarantees the rest of them

it is risky and dangerous but tyranny is worse

de-arming the populace stops progress in society
So if someone feels their "right to bear arms" is owning an Apache Helicopter, you'd be okay with that? It's IN THE CONSTITUTION!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The Bill of Rights has not

the Constitution and other amendments post-bill of right have

my wording was carefully chosen

you are wrong

so I take it you are fine with limiting your speech because computers are different than printing presses?
the bill of rights can be amended by a 2/3rds majority, no....isn't this precisely what Article V lays out?

if so, then is the constitution abetting tyranny?