JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It was only 60 years ago that all same-sex activity was criminal in the states. Many rights had to be fault for.
Yes, and many if not all of the rights they fought for from then through the Supreme Court ruling were well deserved.

Problem is, what do all those activists and non-profits do once they hit their goal? In order to survive they have to create a new crisis, which is exactly what they did. It's not a coincidence that the trans debate ramped up dramatically in the years shortly after 2013.

Transavtivists do not control the narrative, numbnuts. Propaganda is merely one method of influence.
I didn't say they were controlling the narrative, I said that they are trying to. And they have been successful with getting well-known scientific and political institutions to carry their message. They got there by scaring and bullying everyone into submission, instead of allowing the debate to carry out organically like the gay marriage debate did. You can't even suggest therapy to a confused youth without being vilified.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
first of all its not 60 years ago, i went to a gay Halloween party with an old gf in LA in '01 that was mindblowing..it's been common for heteros & homos to mix in places like work, social engagements and business...no one cared until the past 2 years who you diddled after hours?

yer so dumb, it's a shame because i had a great time when i was in Ventura last time...it really does not seem like a hotbed of transactivism, but hey watcha know
You judge an entire county of nearly a million people by one person. Figures.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Gay: I like steak, you like chicken.
Trans: I like steak, you think you're a chicken, and are taking avian hormones and wear feathers.
lol, just the sheer manipulation...lets make the tranners the bad guys now that we can whitewash gays... :roflmao:

this liberal angle has got to be some kinda of paid trolling?

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
The idea that you believing my expressed sexual preference would somehow enable you to discuss that intelligently, or at all. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
oh you're so much more advanced than anyone, if only we had yer level of intelligence...did you get beat up because of your sexual preferences in Ventura a lot?

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
oh you're so much more advanced than anyone, if only we had yer level of intelligence...did you get beat up because of your sexual preferences in Ventura a lot?
Don’t let my heterosexuality impair you, why has liberalism has become the new fascism? Let’s discus it.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Excellent!
You asked for the institutions and I gave them to you.

What’s the problem?
It’s an attack on science, that’s the problem. Science is supposed to be neutral by definition and has advanced society specifically by not giving into political and religious interests. If we can’t discuss the importance of biological sex in a medical context, then we don’t have a starting point to discuss anything.

Reactions: deepwater

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
And I think they’re excellent. Have you no grace? :D

It’s an attack on science, that’s the problem. Science is supposed to be neutral by definition and has advanced society specifically by not giving into political and religious interests. If we can’t discuss the importance of biological sex in a medical context, then we don’t have a starting point to discuss anything.
Your claim is that the AMA recommendation that sex be omited from birth certificates is an attack on science? You’re coming off as hysterical again, bro, and the irony reaches new hieghts.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Don’t let my heterosexuality impair you, why has liberalism has become the new fascism? Let’s discus it.
Nah, i'll pass you're so much smarter than me + we just got a new woodfired pizza oven we're cooking with tonite... :socrazy:

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
You judge an entire county of nearly a million people by one person. Figures.
one last thing...YOU DO! Trump is the leader for the MAGA movement and yet you have no problema generalizing a massive community that doesn't mind working, is uncomfortable with transgender summer camps, high taxes, criminals w/no fear of the law and homeless druggies sh*ting on their doorsteps (among a myriad of other things)....laterz...

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
one last thing...YOU DO! Trump is the leader for the MAGA movement and yet you have no problema generalizing a massive community that doesn't mind working, is uncomfortable with transgender summer camps, high taxes, criminals w/no fear of the law and homeless druggies sh*ting on their doorsteps (among a myriad of other things)....laterz...
Trump has singlehandedly demonstrated to me the ignorance of our nation, yes.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Doesn't explain why he is famous and why so many on the Left actively hate him and talk about him :unsure:
Are you really wondering why the right winger Jordan Peterson isn't liked by those on the left?

Maybe because they disagree with his ideas :shrug:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

The preview says the designation would appear on live birth records. Isn't that what is used in a medical context?

The Birth Certificate is a legal document, not a scientific one, yes?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The preview says the designation would appear on live birth records. Isn't that what is used in a medical context?

The Birth Certificate is a legal document, not a scientific one, yes?
The point is that we’ve gone from “only on Reddit” to the most established medical and political institutions bending over backwards to the activists in a matter of years. Medical professionals are afraid to even suggest therapy to trans kids, even for the purpose of discovery.

This is going to blow back hard on democrats. In 3-5ish years there will be a lot of transition regret and lawsuits will follow. Then everyone who said “only on Reddit” will pretend that they didn’t gaslight the issue for the previous decade :roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Are you really wondering why the right winger Jordan Peterson isn't liked by those on the left?

Maybe because they disagree with his ideas :shrug:
My point is that the level of hatred is out of proportion relative to his messaging. There are far bigger psychopaths on the right with lots of influence who take up less bandwidth.