JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
SO you can't answer the question? Did you come over here from r/surfing, where the moderator banned someone for posting on the Jordan Peterson reddit? :roflmao:
:unsure:

:roflmao:
Tabatha Southey, a columnist for the Canadian magazine Macleans, designated him “the stupid man’s smart person”.
Hammer meet nail. :roflmao:

What question? There isn’t a question in the post I responded to.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Grapeboi thinks people on the right should be immune to criticism and when it happens it is part of some grand conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Are you denying that there is not a movement or portion of the left that hates him? Simple question.
The great thing about the internet is you can confirm any bias with a click of you key board.

I don't hate him.

I don't think he can handle his fame well.

It's eating him up.

Audience creep and the desire for clicks is fucking with his mind

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The great thing about the internet is you can confirm any bias with a click of you key board.

I don't hate him.

I don't think he can handle his fame well.

It's eating him up.

Audience creep and the desire for clicks is fucking with his mind
Without erBB, I would not be even remotely aware of:

1) Fixies
2) Hipsters
3) Reddit (the Only on Reddit trope cracks me up because I only hear about Reddit HERE)
4) Lakey Peterson
5) Jordan Peterson
6) ???

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Grapeboi thinks people on the right should be immune to criticism and when it happens it is part of some grand conspiracy.
Where did I ever say that? You forgot to log in as PlasticBertrand.

I'm simply asking why there is so much hatred directed at him and so many attempts to silence him- what are people so afraid of :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Where did I ever say that? You forgot to log in as PlasticBertrand.

I'm simply asking why there is so much hatred directed at him and so many attempts to silence him- what are people so afraid of :unsure:
Here we go.

Who is scilencing him?

Criticism =\= Hatred

He's a professional provocateur, that's what he does for a living. He thrives on conflict, he knows very well that that's what made him famous.

Change your diapers, you're leaking.

• Haha
Reactions: estreet

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Here we go.

Who is scilencing him?

Criticism =\= Hatred

He's a professional provocateur, that's what he does for a living. He thrives on conflict, he knows very well that that's what made him famous.

Change your diapers, you're leaking.
IDGAF that people have issues with him and that some actively campaign against him. What I'm wondering is what exactly he says that gets the far left so riled up :unsure:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's what I'm trying to find out :unsure:
Maybe it's a tree falling in the forest thing.

Also if you have a bent towards being offended, the internet is a great place to achieve those goals and apparently also find solidarity.

You know what we really need? The return of Pieman or at least a worthy successor.

Lampoons the pie-ee more than any internet screed ever could and no lasting harm is done whatsoever.

Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Maybe it's a tree falling in the forest thing.

Also if you have a bent towards being offended, the internet is a great place to achieve those goals and apparently also find solidarity.

You know what we really need? The return of Pieman or at least a worthy successor.

Lampoons the pie-ee more than any internet screed ever could and no lasting harm is done whatsoever.
Grapeboi is baiting with mischaracterization.