JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I’ve never listened to his podcast. What compelled you to listen :unsure:
It's suddenly bad to listen to differing opinions? :roflmao:

It's bad to be curious and challenge yourself? Okay. :roflmao:

Unlike GromsDad, I'm not interested in listening to the stuff that confirms my biases. I find that boring.

And if you have never listened to him, why the fück are you asking questions like you want to debate something.

ffs

Reactions: Aruka and estreet

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's suddenly bad to listen to differing opinions? :roflmao:

It's bad to be curious and challenge yourself? Okay. :roflmao:
Of course not. I do the same thing :beer:

And if you have never listened to him, why the fück are you asking questions like you want to debate something.
Again- I'm curious as to why the far left has such a hard on for him. My guess is his stance on gender identity :unsure:

Sep 1, 2022
The man is a mentally ill drug addict, a hero to incel scumbags everywhere.
most of the people on this forum smoke pot, and im sure that there are plenty of pill poppers on here too, including autocracks. But it's ok for them to do drugs right?

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Of course not. I do the same thing :beer:

Again- I'm curious as to why the far left has such a hard on for him. My guess is his stance on gender identity :unsure:
It's pretty complex actually, but mostly because gay power is a real thing....it's scary because in their culture being vicious is normal (you only have to look at surfermag forum libs for clarity) and anyone who is contrary to gender identity as defined by gay culture puts you on the hit list. It can happen overnight, look at the author of the Harry Potter books....

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
… anyone who is contrary to gender identity as defined by gay culture puts you on the hit list. It can happen overnight, look at the author of the Harry Potter books....
:unsure: Many gay activists clash with transactivists. You need to get your hit lists sorted out. :p

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
:unsure: Many gay activists clash with transactivists. You need to get your hit lists sorted out. :p
Are you gay? If you're gay, you have the distinction of being the first gay male surfer i've ever met. I know lgbtq+ and that i better not say anything that compromises this way of seeing the world....

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's pretty complex actually, but mostly because gay power is a real thing....it's scary because in their culture being vicious is normal (you only have to look at surfermag forum libs for clarity) and anyone who is contrary to gender identity as defined by gay culture puts you on the hit list. It can happen overnight, look at the author of the Harry Potter books....
I disagree. I see trans and gay/lesbian as very different things. The gay/lesbian primarily fought for same sex marriage. They really made no other demands on society other than that.

Meanwhile, the "trans rights" movement is hellbent on forcing all of the public to comply with their speech codes and change the way all of us speak, even when trans people are not present. Deep down they know that their ideas cannot hold up to even an ounce of scientific rigor, which is why they make up falsehoods like "trans people are being murdered!" and "questioning trans leads to violence!" as a means of controlling the narrative. Which explains how they've bullied scientific institutions into complying with their ideology and take positions that are objectively wrong and unscientific.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
I disagree. I see trans and gay/lesbian as very different things. The gay/lesbian primarily fought for same sex marriage. They really made no other demands on society other than that.

Meanwhile, the "trans rights" movement is hellbent on forcing all of the public to comply with their speech codes and change the way all of us speak even when trans people are not present. Which is why they make up falsehoods like "trans people are being murdered!" and "questioning trans leads to violence!" as a means of controlling the narrative.
I can't agree with that having been exposed to gay culture more than i care over the past 2 yrs...the gang that was protesting another company in the building that I used to work in directly identified as gay while they tried to blackball a company because one of the execs agreed with what they deemed as being hateful. The Friday night bike rides that jammed up the streets near the old loft I used to live in largely identified as gay and were adamant about being gay as they screamed "f*ck you i'm gay!!!!" to drivers trying to get around them and on and on. No man; gays/lesbians are just as guilty as trannys, it is way more complicated than gay marriage...this "gays/lesbians" are the sensible ones line doesn't hold water.

Jordan Peterson is so right, he just says what most sensible people think that aren't slaves to the media....

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
It was only 60 years ago that all same-sex activity was criminal in the states. Many rights had to be fault for.

Meanwhile, the "trans rights" movement is hellbent on forcing all of the public to comply with their speech codes and change the way all of us speak, even when trans people are not present. Which is why they make up falsehoods like "trans people are being murdered!" and "questioning trans leads to violence!" as a means of controlling the narrative.
Transavtivists do not control the narrative, numbnuts. Propaganda is merely one method of influence.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
No, I’m just not as ignorant as you appear to be.
buddy i get it, you can be gay....at least you'd have my respect for being one and then i could ignore your sexuality and we could have a legit conversation about why liberalism has become the new facism...dunno why sexuality is so important? It's not like we haven't associated/worked with gay guys in our lives, but for some reason it has to dominate hetero lives as well. So yeah, be gay man... :roflmao:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Gay: I like steak, you like chicken.
Trans: I like steak, you think you're a chicken, and are taking avian hormones and wear feathers.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Are you gay? If you're gay, you have the distinction of being the first gay male surfer i've ever met. I know lgbtq+ and that i better not say anything that compromises this way of seeing the world....
There’s another poster here who has posted openly that he’s gay
not sure if you’ve met him
id guess you’ve met others, but don’t realize it, and assumed they were straight

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
It was only 60 years ago that all same-sex activity was criminal in the states. Many rights had to be fault for.

Transavtivists do not control the narrative, numbnuts. Propaganda is merely one method of influence.
first of all its not 60 years ago, i went to a gay Halloween party with an old gf in LA in '01 that was mindblowing..it's been common for heteros & homos to mix in places like work, social engagements and business...no one cared until the past 2 years who you diddled after hours?

yer so dumb, it's a shame because i had a great time when i was in Ventura last time...it really does not seem like a hotbed of transactivism, but hey watcha know