JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Why he occupies so much bandwidth is a mystery to me :unsure:
Because he pushes all the right buttons for anti-wokesters and incels. Dumb people feel smart when they listen to him because like Shapiro and other right wing quasi-intelectuals, he talks fast and uses frilly words.

And makes sure he debates only with people dumber than him.

I'm pretty dumb and when I listen to him I only feel dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Cracks me up how much a pill popping Canuck with a 9 figure fortune lives rent free in the minds of so many :roflmao:
Wait.

This guy is worth $100 million and is doing THIS sh!t? :roflmao:

Just goes to show that a certain sum of money grants complete freedom but a bit too much and it's a prison.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What does “actively hate” entail? Do my comments in this topic constitute actively hating JP, for instance?
Not you specifically. JP has a strong movement against him (see Sirfun article above :roflmao: ) and he is actively shouted down at a lot of his speaking tour stops.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Not you specifically. JP has a strong movement against him (see Sirfun article above :roflmao: ) and he is actively shouted down at a lot of his speaking tour stops.
To clarify my earlier comment, this is a much better use of $100 million than getting shouted down at tour stops.

1664214570424.png

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mebbe he has anxiety who knows :shrug:
And that's the dark side of riches, the more possessions you have, the more you have to keep track of them and think about all that stuff. Or have people on your payroll to manage all that sh!t. And then you'd have to worry about them ripping you off. Not to mention everyone wanting a piece.

Exhausting. And yeah, all that sh!t would probably give you anxiety.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
You’re sounding hysterical, quite frankly. An article about some stupid JP statements and some over-caffeinated shouting college students does not a movement make, numbnuts, much less a strong movement. What is wrong with you??? :rolleyes:

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You’re sounding hysterical, quite frankly. An article about some stupid JP statements and some over-caffeinated shouting college students does not a movement make, numbnuts, much less a strong movement. What is wrong with you??? :rolleyes:
SO you can't answer the question? Did you come over here from r/surfing, where the moderator banned someone for posting on the Jordan Peterson reddit? :roflmao:
:unsure:

:roflmao: