It's a good thing iFall ran off to Az

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Well, I’m more curious about what drives a guy in the tv business to insult health care workers during a pandemic
I’m not sure what kind of prodding warrants that kind of response

Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No one knows if they are covid related icu beds?
Or you don’t know
I’m certain that it is known
Why the insult for the healthcare workers?

You’ve become a very unlikable character. Maybe dial it back a little and walk the line that lets the rest of us think there’s something decent about you lurking in there still.
Otherwise you’re just another total asshole.
Oh, it's known, and if it was all COVID patients, that would be laid out. Instead fuzzy numbers fit the narrative better

Why insult the healthcare worker? Because the imperatives coming from those workers are insulting the rest of us.

Reactions: $kully

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It’s not like he started this thread about himself. The context of how these ratfuck threads develop is important. If other posters continue to take potshots at him, as has been done throughout this thread and others, they deserve whatever blowback ends up directed at them.

He may be physically located in Arizona but he is alive, well, and living rent free in heads all over the erBB. Why is that?
Everybody here is living rent free in everybody.

I see your cabin in my dreams sometimes and think, If it only had central A/C.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Well, I’m more curious about what drives a guy in the tv business to insult health care workers during a pandemic
I’m not sure what kind of prodding warrants that kind of response
That’s fair. As insults go here that didn’t strike me as over the top. Far from it. He isn’t the only self proclaimed expert on the subject that posts here.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Everybody here is living rent free in everybody.

I see your cabin in my dreams sometimes and think, If it only had central A/C.
Meh. The weather right now is marvelous. Do you have ac in Oceanside?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Oh, it's known, and if it was all COVID patients, that would be laid out. Instead fuzzy numbers fit the narrative better

Why insult the healthcare worker? Because the imperatives coming from those workers are insulting the rest of us.
Do you know healthcare workers?
Are the healthcare workers your insulting insulting you with their imperitives?
What are the insulting imperatives coming from the healthcare workers you know?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Meh. The weather right now is marvelous. Do you have ac in Oceanside?
No. You didn't used to need it.

It gets muggy in the summer now. The last two years weren't that bad. But before that I pondered buying a small unit.

Oceanside a glorious now.

Maybe favorite time of the year.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No. You didn't used to need it.

It gets muggy in the summer now. The last two years weren't that bad. But before that I pondered buying a small unit.

Oceanside a glorious now.

Maybe favorite time of the year.
I never had it in San Clemente. I used to drive down to Oceanside to surf quite a bit and I remember this being my favorite time of year too. Extended Indian summer.

Get ready to turn on your heater soon.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Do you know healthcare workers?
Are the healthcare workers your insulting insulting you with their imperitives?
What are the insulting imperatives coming from the healthcare workers you know?
Doesn't matter who I know, even though I know plenty of healthcare workers

This wasn't an insult to your family member that works in healthcare, so relax

I have an issue with calling someone a hero simply because they have a job. Heroism is an individual thing.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
No one knows if they are covid related icu beds?
Or you don’t know
I’m certain that it is known
Why the insult for the healthcare workers?

You’ve become a very unlikable character. Maybe dial it back a little and walk the line that lets the rest of us think there’s something decent about you lurking in there still.
Otherwise you’re just another total asshole.
total asshole? Dude he moved to Az , if the rest of you would follow surfing might be good again hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I never had it in San Clemente. I used to drive down to Oceanside to surf quite a bit and I remember this being my favorite time of year too. Extended Indian summer.

Get ready to turn on your heater soon.
I use it first thing in the morning about about 15 minutes.

Definitely an Indian summer.

I love it.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Doesn't matter who I know, even though I know plenty of healthcare workers

This wasn't an insult to your family member that works in healthcare, so relax

I have an issue with calling someone a hero simply because they have a job. Heroism is an individual thing.
I just wonder who these heath care workers are that are imposing their imperitives on you
I just don’t get that sense from workers
We need to reign in the use of the word hero. Too many people out there feeling appreciated and important.
F*ck that sh*t

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
This is funny. This forum has a certain demographic that has attacked nurses for years.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I just wonder who these heath care workers are that are imposing their imperitives on you
I just don’t get that sense from workers
We need to reign in the use of the word hero. Too many people out there feeling appreciated and important.
F*ck that sh*t
Don't play dumb

If we're lumping everyone into the hero category, we can lump in healthcare workers into one group as well, from those who are advising the people that legally impose the imperatives, to those administrating, to those actually doing work

Also, never forget