It's a good thing iFall ran off to Az

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Gosh, who would have expected that you would show up to defend garbage.

Makes a change from taking potshots at Hal and others I guess.

Even the infinitely patient Random Guy noticed that ifailalot went off the deep end and became an epic asshole. But not you, oh no.
Did you miss this before and go back and look for something to argue about with me? We know the answer to that.

You’re as creepy as casa.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
it's not an isolated incident. you've been making that jape for months.
And I posted In this thread exactly why we shouldn't call healthcare workers heroes

Same reason why police, fire, and military shouldn't automatically be called heroes. It's an individual thing

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah
Yes nurses and orderlies are the new ruling class
They, along with the hospital cleaning staff, are enacting legislation in a covert effort to hoard all the monies
That wasn't meant to be an implication of some grand conspiracy

It's more for people to remember that these people are being compensated very well for all these extra hours when they're posting their sob stories on Twitter

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Those are the absolute worst

Even if my brother was killed on duty I'd never have that sh!t on my truck
I swear most people put them on their cars because they think cops will leave them alone. If I was black I’d get a thin blue line car wrap.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I swear most people put them on their cars because they think cops will leave them alone. If I was black I’d get a thin blue line car wrap.
Poor white trash version of the 11-99 Foundation.

If I was a cop, I would definitely shake down the Thin Blue Line sticker cars.

Reactions: $kully

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
If you were a cop you'd also probably be decent. There's a reason you're not a cop.
Every Mercedes, Range Rover, Tesla, etc. driver would have suspended licenses for the next 5 years. A lot of cell phone drivers getting cited for operating under the influence. :jamon:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

It's more for people to remember that these people are being compensated very well for all these extra hours when they're posting their sob stories on Twitter
twitter might be giving you a skewed view of healthcare workers
I’d guess that a really small percentage of all healthcare workers are posting their sob stories on Twitter
Do you think it’s the majority of healthcare workers doing that?

Seems like judging a large group by the actions of a small percentage of that group is a common way to miscaracterize a lot of people.
There’s many examples of this, but I don’t want to play the “you’re bad at comparisons” game

I guess I’m still trying to understand what’s motivating your negative comments on healthcare workers. Your explanations so far just aren’t really adding up

Reactions: rice

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
twitter might be giving you a skewed view of healthcare workers
I’d guess that a really small percentage of all healthcare workers are posting their sob stories on Twitter
Do you think it’s the majority of healthcare workers doing that?

Seems like judging a large group by the actions of a small percentage of that group is a common way to miscaracterize a lot of people.
There’s many examples of this, but I don’t want to play the “you’re bad at comparisons” game

I guess I’m still trying to understand what’s motivating your negative comments on healthcare workers. Your explanations so far just aren’t really adding up
It's also really hard on him when trans people he doesn't know want to be called by their preferred pronoun.

Reactions: rice

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

dickwad says what?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Every Mercedes, Range Rover, Tesla, etc. driver would have suspended licenses for the next 5 years. A lot of cell phone drivers getting cited for operating under the influence. :jamon:
bbq receiving noise complaints from neighbors = neighbor that called in is cited for public nuisance and misuse of police line
Chargers bumper sticker = you're being cited for two broken brake lights at a minimum
Steelers sticker = Oak shampoo

• Love
Reactions: Kento