It's a good thing iFall ran off to Az

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
They were very general attacks on nurses in order to get at one specific nurse.
I remember that. You wanna remind those that don’t remember who the attackers were?

Or should we just leave it at the “usual subjects”? :dancing:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Don't play dumb

If we're lumping everyone into the hero category, we can lump in healthcare workers into one group as well, from those who are advising the people that legally impose the imperatives, to those administrating, to those actually doing work

Also, never forget

So you’re insulting the healthcare workers who deal with patients on a daily basis because of the advise that medical advisors are given to lawmakers.
Got it
I think you said you know healthcare workers. Maybe talk to them about this and see if you come away thinking your anger is misdirected.
Or keep screeching on the internet. If it makes you feel better to insult a huge portion of our population including some regular posters here and plenty of their family members
If that makes you feel better

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So you’re insulting the healthcare workers who deal with patients on a daily basis because of the advise that medical advisors are given to lawmakers.
Got it
I think you said you know healthcare workers. Maybe talk to them about this and see if you come away thinking your anger is misdirected.
Or keep screeching on the internet. I feel it makes you feel better to insult a huge portion of our population including some regular posters here and plenty of their family members
If that makes you feel better
Let's just walk this back to the beginning for a minute

Putting "heroes" in quotes is an insult now?

Got it

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
BELIEVE THE BLUE CHECKS

ps- no one knows if those ICU beds are filled with COVID patients or normal ICU cases, and why don't you read the thread further- there are plenty of beds, just not enough staff. I guess those heroes still need vacation for Thanksgiving even though there's a "crisis!"

You're free to stay inside and quarantine, don't force your fears on others.
Walking it back to the beginning, I read your statement about healthcare workers staffing issues as an insult to the workers
Which it was
And has nothing to do with the word heroes In quotes

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Doesn't matter who I know, even though I know plenty of healthcare workers

This wasn't an insult to your family member that works in healthcare, so relax

I have an issue with calling someone a hero simply because they have a job. Heroism is an individual thing.
Do you have a blue lives matter decal on your truck?

• Haha

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It’s not like he started this thread about himself. The context of how these ratfuck threads develop is important. If other posters continue to take potshots at him, as has been done throughout this thread and others, they deserve whatever blowback ends up directed at them.

He may be physically located in Arizona but he is alive, well, and living rent free in heads all over the erBB. Why is that?

I started this thread. iFall was one of the first posters to openly embrace the concept of the troll and our troll president. He earned this.

• Haha

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I started this thread. iFall was one of the first posters to openly embrace the concept of the troll and our troll president. He earned this.
What a courageous statement! Back atcha cowboy. Some of you have been damaged for life by the last four years.

Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Walking it back to the beginning, I read your statement about healthcare workers staffing issues as an insult to the workers
Which it was
And has nothing to do with the word heroes In quotes
If it's as bad as It's being sold, maybe it's time they pick up more shifts

Good for them to be cashing in on massive amounts of overtime while demanding others don't work

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Good for them to be cashing in on massive amounts of overtime while demanding others don't work
Let me guess: Was this your previous experience with nurses?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Yes nurses and orderlies are the new ruling class
They, along with the hospital cleaning staff, are enacting legislation in a covert effort to hoard all the monies

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Yes! This is all just an elaborate global ruse for nurses to get massive amounts of overtime! Why do you hate Caca so much?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It’s not like he started this thread about himself. The context of how these ratfuck threads develop is important. If other posters continue to take potshots at him, as has been done throughout this thread and others, they deserve whatever blowback ends up directed at them.

He may be physically located in Arizona but he is alive, well, and living rent free in heads all over the erBB. Why is that?

Gosh, who would have expected that you would show up to defend garbage.

Makes a change from taking potshots at Hal and others I guess.

Even the infinitely patient Random Guy noticed that ifailalot went off the deep end and became an epic asshole. But not you, oh no.