It’s a good thing for these cadets

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That works great for 99% of erbb, stupid or not.

It's that 1% ElOgros' who are always pissed off and will never be pleased that you can :rolleyes: at.

fixed
Thanks for proving Ogro's point. The DNC will fail, once again, at providing a viable candidate. Ushering in 4 more years of Trump, with nobody but themselves to blame.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Except that was only part of what got you and your ilk all riled up. Let’s also not forget that it was the Native American who started that confrontation, a fact that was conveniently omitted from the first video.
Native American trolled the MAGA kooks so hard!

HAHAHAHAHA

Covington kids' tears are so delicious.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:rolleyes:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Not really. More like a selectively edited video was released that trolled people like you, since wearing a MAGA hat is hate speech and all. MAGA!
Yeah they selectively edited the video to troll you!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

and you fell for it

HAHAHAHAHAHABA

Another cup-a-tears

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:unsure:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah they selectively edited the video to troll you!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

and you fell for it

HAHAHAHAHAHABA

Another cup-a-tears

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:unsure:
Um, OK? The first video, that created the whole hub bub, showed nothing but the staredown between the Covington kid and the Native American. Then a week (or more?) later, another video showed that the Native American initiated the entire confrontation, and banged an instrument in the kid's face, while the Covington Kid merely stood his ground. As he should have.

Am I missing something? Feel free to post commentary and/or video evidence to the contrary. K Thx in advance Byeeee

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
she's coming at it all wrong.

But she would say that I say that.

I was reading up on her.

We're screwed. Because she ignores the importance of sending the message of safety.

They all do.

I read one article about her book and I didn't like.

But I didn't mind this

Social scientists understand racism as a multidimensional and highly adaptive system—a system that ensures an unequal distribution of resources between racial groups. Because whites built and dominate all significant institutions, (often at the expense of and on the uncompensated labor of other groups), their interests are embedded in the foundation of U.S. society.

But I still think she frames it clumsily in a way that doesn't help the cause.
She throws a bone to the idea of being scientific but goes quickly back into the ol' univariate racial omniscience. What a hero.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
That's not what I asked.

Is there no distinction between being offensive about someone's opinion and being offensive about their race?
Yes, there is a distinction and it's a social one (not legal). Racists are within their rights to spout off but they pay the consequences. Let them speak, let us evaluate them. No need for you to tell us how we should think about it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Social scientists understand racism as a multidimensional and highly adaptive system—a system that ensures an unequal distribution of resources between racial groups. Because whites built and dominate all significant institutions, (often at the expense of and on the uncompensated labor of other groups), their interests are embedded in the foundation of U.S. society.

But I still think she frames it clumsily in a way that doesn't help the cause.
So what she’s saying is that “whites” are superior.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
She throws a bone to the idea of being scientific but goes quickly back into the ol' univariate racial omniscience. What a hero.
I tried to read her work critically and not like a like a defensive white person, but within her frame a white person can't do this.

She trying to effect changes with appeals to shame.

It won't work. :poop:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Yes, there is a distinction and it's a social one (not legal). Racists are within their rights to spout off but they pay the consequences. Let them speak, let us evaluate them. No need for you to tell us how we should think about it.
That's genius. I never knew that. :rolleyes:

I'm not telling you how you should think about racism.

You are concerned more about racists' freedom to be racist, than the racism itself.

Me telling you that you're an alt-right bootlicker is just the consequence you're paying for that.

Don't tell me what to think about it. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
That's genius. I never knew that. :rolleyes:

I'm not telling you how you should think about racism.

You are concerned more about racists' freedom to be racist, than the racism itself.

Me telling you that you're an alt-right bootlicker is just the consequence you're paying for that.

Don't tell me what to think about it. lol
You could really use a holiday in Pyongyang.