It’s a good thing for these cadets

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So you deny white power types use it as a symbol? Blame your white power bros for ruining a harmless symbol.
White power people also wear black and red costumes. So if you wear black or read you’re a racist.

Face it. Leftists/media fell for a troll and have been in damage control ever since. If you think the ok sign is used as some kind of secret symbol to let people know you’re the white team you’re idiot. The sign is so much a troll/circle game/joke that it is too ambiguous to serve as a signal of anything other than a stab at leftist morons like you.

You need to understand this. The only people who think it’s a racist signal are people like you.

Every time you double down on this it makes you look even dumber. Day after day after day people tell you it’s not a hate symbol yet you keep clinging to the idea that it is.

It isn’t. Get over it. Move on.

Your insistence on continuing this false narrative is just prolonging the effectiveness of the troll job being played on you.

Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So you are delusional?
Nope. Even when racists use it they do it to troll dumb shits like you. Every time an idiot cries about it it gives it one more day of power.

Seriously, man. Just stop. It’s not a serious thing at all. You’re making a fool of yourself.

People are laughing at you.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Tell your kids that, and tell them that assholes like FF will engage in the wound collection behavior and stalk them for the rest of their days on social media, and that it's dumb to hand that kind of power to assholes so that's the reason they don't want to do it. Be smart. Find more effective and less risky ways to troll the assholes if that's what they want to do.

playing the chick game.
Talking about "playing the chick game", you are doing it.

Spite and bluster, that's your Alpha maleness.

Worse yet, you taught your kids to behave like that.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nope. Even when racists use it they do it to troll dumb shits like you. Every time an idiot cries about it it gives it one more day of power.

Seriously, man. Just stop. It’s not a serious thing at all. You’re making a fool of yourself.

People are laughing at you.
Still delusional, if gets your rocks off having people think you are white supremicist have at it. A little angry today, today huh?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Still delusional, if gets your rocks off having people think you are white supremicist have at it. A little angry today, today huh?
Again, only idiots would think I’m a white supremacist and I don’t give a fuck what idiots think of me.

If I flash the ok sign it either mean “ok” or if up side down below waist I’m playing a kids game.

If you think that I‘m flashing a white power sign or I’m flashing it to make you think I’m flashing a white sign, that’s on you.

And it’s a clear sign to me that you’re not very bright. It’s clear sign you are easily fooled, closed minded and susceptible to propaganda.

Useful idiot.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Again, only idiots would think I’m a white supremacist and I don’t give a fook what idiots think of me.

If I flash the ok sign it either mean “ok” or if up side down below waist I’m playing a kids game.

If you think that I‘m flashing a white power sign or I’m flashing it to make you think I’m flashing a white sign, that’s on you.

And it’s a clear sign to me that you’re not very bright. It’s clear sign you are easily fooled, closed minded and susceptible to propaganda.

Useful idiot.
I love it when the stupid attack other peoples intelligence, Dunning-Kruger much?