It’s a good thing for these cadets

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The racist tomahawk chanting. If you think that chanting was trolling the SJWs that’s fine.
Except that was only part of what got you and your ilk all riled up. Let’s also not forget that it was the Native American who started that confrontation, a fact that was conveniently omitted from the first video.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Hey, if you guys want to call the Newtown and Las Vegas shootings trolling the SJWs that would be understandable

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
The El Paso shooter trolled the SJWs really hard. So did the Poway synagogue shooter

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
The Covington Kids have something like over 700 million dollars in libel suits outstanding. Time will tell, but they may get seriously paid for that whole escapade.

#willsmirkformoney

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Can't wait until after the Trumby era when everyone acts like Trumby and his supporters were assh*les.....kind of like how they are with George W. Bush now.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The Covington Kids have something like over 700 million dollars in libel suits outstanding. Time will tell, but they may get seriously paid for that whole escapade.

#willsmirkformoney
Yeah, I'll let that old injun beat me with a drum stick if I get paid

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Someone made a great point.

When it was all white people, no one cared if you did stuff that offended non whites.

Now the bill has a arrived. When whitey got out numbered.

It's not that hard to not be offensive to non whites.

Just smile and send the message of safety with your vocal tone.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Someone made a great point.

When it was all white people, no one cared if you did stuff that offended non whites.

Now the bill has a arrived. When whitey got out numbered.

Robin DiAngelo would like you to know you've got another thing comin'.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
They trolled the SJWs. That’s what it’s all about in America today.
(So, who has an issue with dishonesty now? How quaint)
The dishonesty allegation goes to the news media. They have ONE JOB, and that's to tell the truth and to refrain from lying when they know better.

I think the attempted cash grab by the kids is a sissy move, but calling the news orgs on their BS is never a bad thing.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

That works great for 99% of people, white or not.

It's that 1% who are always pissed off and you are never gonna please that you really have to watch out for.

Reactions: GDaddy

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Is this yet another brilliant strategic delay tactic by the DNC to divert the public focus off the fact that so far they are unable to come up with a candidate that can beat the the lamest president in history in the general election? :rolleyes:

Reactions: grapedrink

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Is this yet another brilliant strategic delay tactic by the DNC to divert the public focus off the fact that so far they are unable to come up with a candidate that can beat the the lamest president in history in the general election? :rolleyes:
That works great for 99% of erbb, stupid or not.

It's that 1% ElOgros' who are always pissed off and will never be pleased that you can :rolleyes: at.

fixed

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
That works great for 99% of erbb, stupid or not.

It's that 1% ElOgros' who are always pissed off and will never be pleased that you can :rolleyes: at.

fixed
Mueller is coming.

You see anything the dems have put up so far that inspires you?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
She is getting soo much traction with the schoolmarms these days.
she's coming at it all wrong.

But she would say that I say that.

I was reading up on her.

We're screwed. Because she ignores the importance of sending the message of safety.

They all do.

I read one article about her book and I didn't like.

But I didn't mind this

Social scientists understand racism as a multidimensional and highly adaptive system—a system that ensures an unequal distribution of resources between racial groups. Because whites built and dominate all significant institutions, (often at the expense of and on the uncompensated labor of other groups), their interests are embedded in the foundation of U.S. society.

But I still think she frames it clumsily in a way that doesn't help the cause.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
What progress? I never said offensive speech wasn't offensive. The whole purpose of offensive speech is to offend and to be rude and mean to each other. That's why it exists, it's why we use it and it's why we will never outlaw it. We need it in order to offend each other - which, BTW, is exactly how it's used. By (virtually) everybody.

That still doesn't make it hate speech because hate speech doesn't exist.
That's not what I asked.

Is there no distinction between being offensive about someone's opinion and being offensive about their race?