It’s a good thing for these cadets

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
That's the first time you mentioned Trump in a negative way.

You mentioned SJWs, Antifa and people who criticize Trump 64829264591 times.

Exactly zero times have you said anything bad about alt-right kooks.

What conclusions should one draw from your posting history?

It's pretty clear where your priorities are.
I've talked smack on Trump before. I don't do it constantly though...he has himself to do that. Anything bad or outrageous anyone can say about him will be outdone with the next tweet. Also, you are way more annoying than he is due to your fake moral superiority and humorlessness. I've never said anything in favor of anyone alt-right other than the fact that it's stupid and counterproductive to deplatform them.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I've talked smack on Trump before. I don't do it constantly though...he has himself to do that. Anything bad or outrageous anyone can say about him will be outdone with the next tweet. Also, you are way more annoying than he is due to your fake moral superiority and humorlessness. I've never said anything in favor of anyone alt-right other than the fact that it's stupid and counterproductive to deplatform them.
That’s exactly why you have been ilked as a Nazi homophobic xenophobic racist puppy hating Trump supporter.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Aristotle wisely pointed out that context is very important.

The narrow framing of the right is a denial of that fact.

In the same way that fags in panties making out on the street I a gay pride parade triggers the right wing, the covert aggressive gaslighting of the right has the same effect.

We really need a super plague right now.

PS: I don't care if fags make out in public and the right wingers on gay lock down gaslight with hand signals.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Aristotle wisely pointed out that context is very important.

The narrow framing of the right is a denial of that fact.

In the same way that fags in panties making out on the street I a gay pride parade triggers the right wing, the covert aggressive gaslighting of the right has the same effect.

We really need a super plague right now.

PS: I don't care if fags make out in public and the right wingers on gay lock down gaslight with hand signals.
The narrow framing comes from the everything is racist crowd. They see everything in the framework of “that’s racist!”

Reactions: Ifallalot