I watched the Ma'Khia shooting

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The Police man who shot her is a hero. Although she's being called a "child" that is a mischaracterization. She was a full sized woman with a big ass knife that she was using to violently stab at an apparently unarmed woman.
The police officer should face no charges.
The man shown kicking the woman in the head should be arrested and should face charges.

The police officer in this shooting was completely justified

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The Police man who shot her is a hero. Although she's being called a "child" that is a mischaracterization. She was a full sized woman with a big ass knife that she was using to violently stab at an apparently unarmed woman.
The man shown kicking the woman in the head should be arrested and should face charges.

It does such a disservice to needed police reform when cases like this are hyped as police misconduct.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

yup, that's looks about right. edit: good shooting in a clutch situation by the LEO, in my humble and uneducated opinion.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

i don’t know one person who’s marking the argument that this wasn’t justified.

it sucks that a cop had to shoot someone but it was probably the right call in this scenario.

Reactions: redrider

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I get the feeling there is going to be a substantial increase in response times by LEOs to incidents like this in the future