I watched the Ma'Khia shooting

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I can’t figure out what part of my posts that you quoted would lead you to ask that question.

I’ll answer anyway. More guns there would not be a good thing. Guns there have a way of finding their way here where with just the guns criminals from the USA have already sent we’ve averaged 30k plus organized crime murders per year. Most by guns but edged weapons are also popular. So it follows that if there were more guns up there then there would be more guns here and more gun related shootings.

I haven’t heard of any helicopters being shot down with .50 caliber guns up there but it’s not unheard of here. How would someone go about obtaining a firearm like that up there?

The latest here is the CJNG is arming drones with bombs made of Semtex and ball bearings and attacking the law with them. Death from above.

So no, I don’t think more guns is a good thing.
Looked into it. Up here in all but three states+ (CA, ME, Wash DC and ?), .50 calls are regulated no differently than any other rifle or shotguns.

Here in PA (right of possession state), that means all it would take is $16k https://www.gunbroker.com/item/897391741

Once the FFL (Federal Firearm License) holder you have it shipped to gets it(can’t have it mailed to your residence) you go to in my case the guy’s house, you fill out some paperwork, he phones in the background check, you pay him for his services in cash, and off you go.

You just have to remember that he’s full on Rock, Flag, and Eagle so certain topics are to be avoided unless you like listening to rants.

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Tazer has had mixed results. Same with shotgunning people with bean-bags/rubber bullets, and mace/pepper spray.

Anyway, did all bullets hit the young woman with the knife? Not greatest video resolution, but I didn't see windows break or holes in car doors or the woman in pink. Seems a lot of times, bullets go every which way...but not in this case?
I’ve wondered for decades why the cops aren’t using bean bags more/at all. The only mixed results I can foresee would be incapacitated or dead by accident.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I drew the line a BB gun fights.

When they crazy kids started shooting bottle rockets, I took my leave.

Also, there was a "no shoot in the eye rule" when we have the BB gun fights.
We did it all as kids. BB guns, bottle rockets but the dankest were the Roman candles fights.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
When racism no longer exists maybe they’ll find the time to put that intelligence to work.
That'll never happen. Racism will always exist. It comes from the tribalism that is baked into our DNA. It's been that way since neolithic times, maybe even before then. I'm not saying it's good, just that it is in our basic makeup as humans. Best we can do is learn to control it.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
That'll never happen. Racism will always exist. It comes from the tribalism that is baked into our DNA. It's been that way since neolithic times, maybe even before then. I'm not saying it's good, just that it is in our basic makeup as humans. Best we can do is learn to control it.
Control it how?

I think a lot of what goes on today is more socioeconomic class related than David Duke cross burning kkk action. That’s what needs to be addressed. People living on top of each other in high population areas, that’s a tough road anywhere.

I lived in Mexico City for 2 1/2 years. The only thing you won’t see there is surf. What you will see is a people from the very top of the socioeconomic structure, which is minuscule in comparison to people that live in abject poverty little known in the USA. All Mexicans. The same race. La Raza.

The tribal part, like you say, isn’t going away.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Control it how?

I think a lot of what goes on today is more socioeconomic class
This.

I would totally give up my white privilege to be a rich good looking black dude screwing all the white women.

On the other hand, poor ugly black dude?

No thanks!