I feel stupider already. Much stupider.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Laird will live to 120 - and will be charging til the end. Say what you will, he's still in f'ing phenomenal shape. And he's a damned hoot to talk to. I've always loved interviewing him. I must give him da props.

Plus so dreamy, and of course there is his "creamy".

:foreheadslap::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::nana:

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
I am loathe to admit that I watched both episodes last nite because, well, why not? A few observations: Seems Kelly wisely has kept mostly away from the show. Tia Blanco and the Puerto Rican dude rip. Blanco seems the best of the women in that draw and is definitely of WCT caliber. The manufactured tension with Malia Ward and miss Ashley was purely to be expected. Some of her dad's past was uhhh, glossed over a bit. AA can't turn worth a damn. Koa is a hoot and is obviously in on the joke.
2/7

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
one of the commercials was pushing astrology.
now thats dumb-downed.
:sick:
Commercials????
The only way to watch this is to DVR it and fast forward through the commercials and as needed during the program content. (I found that it's needed a lot)
It doesn't take long to get through an episode doing it that way.

Reactions: potato-nator

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Laird will live to 120 - and will be charging til the end. Say what you will, he's still in f'ing phenomenal shape. And he's a damned hoot to talk to. I've always loved interviewing him. I must give him da props.
Saw him on a big day at Point Dume on a stand up foil. He caught a wave on the outside ledge and lost sight of him heading towards the pier. He was on another plahing field that day....I was blown away.

As for that show, I saw it flipping channels and watched 10 seconds of them running on barrels :barf:

Reactions: Boneroni

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
Saw him on a big day at Point Dume on a stand up foil. He caught a wave on the outside ledge and lost sight of him heading towards the pier. He was on another plahing field that day....I was blown away.

As for that show, I saw it flipping channels and watched 10 seconds of them running on barrels :barf:
There’s a new pier at point dume?

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
^Think he's talking about the little nub of the old Paradise Cove pier^