I feel stupider already. Much stupider.

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Disturbing! Is this going to be your guilty pleasure that you won’t admit to watching?

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
No judgement.

Do you like other reality shows?
I don't AT ALL........ except I get really into cooking shows. It could be the "kids baking challenge" and I'll be yelling at my screen :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Muscles

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Admit it. You all would be entertained and LMAO if he spun the bottle and it pointed to one of the other male characters.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
lmao!

I saw the thread title and knew this had to be US related.

I've set it to record.

By tomorrow morning, I should be in a blissful, "No brain, no pain" state.

It's kind of like legal opiates maybe?

I wonder if you can OD... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Looks like the typical recycled reality tv formula with surfing as a side show. Young, dumb, and emotionally unstable characters facing manufactured conflict and sexual tension. Got to have some LGBQTWSL diversity and inclusivity. Does the winner get a wildcard spot for the pipe masters?

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
What did anyone expect?:foreheadslap:
Just like Hollywood surf movies, complete dorkish retardness (the new name of someone's new band)

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
When I was a kid my father used to say, "Gidget ruined surfing," and then go on a ten minute rant. (I'll spare you the details)

From there, I thought maybe "Big Wednesday" would finish it off. But no. Then I thought "In God's Hands" would be the bullet to the back of the head. But no.

This? This may be it. The end is nigh. Micky Dora is spinning in his grave. This could be the stake through the heart, the silver bullet, the shower of holy water that will finally kill it.

Thanks Kelly!!

I think I need to be an adult learner golfer from here...

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
Zeke supposedly won

How much do you think they got paid? I don't blame them, sponsor cash is hard to come by in these trying times. This gives some of the other surfers exposure