I can’t get on a plane and go to a wedding with Covid right?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
So here I am again. 3 AM. Jeezus I am sick. I did sleep better tonight only waking at midnight. And now. The NyQuil wore off and I am coughing up a lung. My sheets and pillow case were soaked. They were so wet I had to change them both. Pretty much dizzy and disoriented. I got a crazy flu like this in 2018 as soon as I got to Germany. 30 hours of traveling with delays and out in the middle of nowhere with only a little pizza place open by the time I got there at 9pm. Walked 2 blocks down in the snow. Had some pie and beer. Could feel it coming on. Smoke filled place with a few Germans pounding heff and chain smoking. Walked back and passed out and woke up with a cough. Like my chest filled up with mucus in 4 hours. Freezing. Sweating. Body aches. I was so disoriented I could barely make it to the 2 foot wide tiny shower where I scalded myself. I must have been in there, teeth chattering, barely able to stand up, for like 30 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: racer1

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So here I am again. 3 AM. Jeezus I am sick. I did sleep better tonight only waking at midnight. And now. The NyQuil wore off and I am coughing up a lung. My sheets and pillow case were soaked. They were so wet I had to change them both. Pretty much dizzy and disoriented. I got a crazy flu like this in 2018 as soon as I got to Germany. 30 hours of traveling with delays and out in the middle of nowhere with only a little pizza place open by the time I got there at 9pm. Walked 2 blocks down in the snow. Had some pie and beer. Could feel it coming on. Smoke filled place with a few Germans pounding heff and chain smoking. Walked back and passed out and woke up with a cough. Like my chest filled up with mucus in 4 hours. Freezing. Sweating. Body aches. I was so disoriented I could barely make it to the 2 foot wide tiny shower where I scalded myself. I must have been in there, teeth chattering, barely able to stand up, for like 30 minutes.
AIDS?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Maybe see a doctor

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Look I know i should have used a comma or perhaps phrased that more accurately but I was so overwhelmed with concern for Gary that I just walked right into that and made it sound like my sister and I were getting married.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Maybe see a doctor
This is either flu or covid. Not really much they can do. I would likely be sent to the ER. Be there most of the day for them to tell me I have a virus and get rest, stay hydrated, take otc meds. My dr gave me an inhaler 2 years ago when I had bronchitis and its expired but is helping.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
This is either flu or covid. Not really much they can do. I would likely be sent to the ER. Be there most of the day for them to tell me I have a virus and get rest, stay hydrated, take otc meds. My dr gave me an inhaler 2 years ago when I had bronchitis and its expired but is helping.
Actually they give drugs to lessen symptoms for flu and covid

Reactions: bluengreen

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
a Person in a white coat telling you what you’re experiencing is normal can help mentally and physically then they give you steroids and IV’s

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Last night the white coats gave me big juicy injections of epinephrine, famoditine, methylprednisolone, benydril, and then steroid pills for the next 3 days. I got the craziest allergic reaction to something and my lips & cheeks swelled up beyond recognition, plus the uvula, pallet and tongue were swollen and almost got a breathing tube. All night and half today in the ICU. My face is still forming back into its regular shape, but the "full rainbow" of blood vials they drew all came back normal and I haven't had bloodwork in over 10 years. :jamon: Now I need to figure out WTF caused it so I can avoid it from happening again. Sucky!

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
My test from yesterday came back positive for covid. Mother fukka. I actually feel a little better this afternoon. I think the 2 decades surfing filthy IB water protected me. Or the vaccine. Oh wait. Fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Last night the white coats gave me big juicy injections of epinephrine, famoditine, methylprednisolone, benydril, and then steroid pills for the next 3 days. I got the craziest allergic reaction to something and my lips & cheeks swelled up beyond recognition, plus the uvula, pallet and tongue were swollen and almost got a breathing tube. All night and half today in the ICU. My face is still forming back into its regular shape, but the "full rainbow" of blood vials they drew all came back normal and I haven't had bloodwork in over 10 years. :jamon: Now I need to figure out WTF caused it so I can avoid it from happening again. Sucky!
What the fuck dude? You ok? You tonguin some toxic pussy or what?

• Haha
Reactions: _____

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
My test from yesterday came back positive for covid. Mother fukka. I actually feel a little better this afternoon. I think the 2 decades surfing filthy IB water protected me. Or the vaccine. Oh wait. fook.
Bro, after surviving 20 years of IB filth I'm betting on you as one of the few survivors of ebola once it starts being transmitted by swarms of AI guided mutant flying ticks.

Last edited:
Reactions: gbg