I can’t get on a plane and go to a wedding with Covid right?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Anybody else sick AF but test negative for covid? Have this crud in my chest. Fukcing awful.
I had it a couple weeks ago. Tested both rapid and PCR, twice each, a week apart. All tests negative for COVID and both flu A and B. Something serious going around for sure. Serious green and yellow phlegm in chest for over a week.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
My daughter's school has it running through again. 3positive cases in 3 days.

It feels like a matter of time that she finally gets my wife sick.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
yeah, both my kids preschool classes were shut down for a week in May. Different weeks, which makes it a PITA for working parents to stay home and try to juggle everything. Their school had a parents & faculty event (outdoors) a few weeks ago, and apparently it ended up being a superspreader event for all the families and staff at the school. Oops.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
When I was a kid, my folks wouldn't let us kids visit the older people in our circle of friends/family if we were sick/coming down with something/just getting past the illness.

Of course, dear old mom remembered the polio outbreaks and dear old dad the measles outbreaks of their youth.....

And when me and my friends started getting sexually active, we used to think how big of jerk you'd have to be give someone the clap even if you were "sure" you didn't have it but might have it.

Anyway, long way to say, if you think you are sick or have a touch of something, and in your case you know you have it, why risk spreading it around?

Last edited:
Reactions: Subway and Truth

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
poops been gnarly lately. I know a few roner cases in my circle and my sone tested negative but got a super nasty cough and everyone seems to be passing it around. I got a minor cold a few weeks ago but it didn't last. I keep expecting to get sick again with everything that's going on around me.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
poops been gnarly lately. I know a few roner cases in my circle and my sone tested negative but got a super nasty cough and everyone seems to be passing it around. I got a minor cold a few weeks ago but it didn't last. I keep expecting to get sick again with everything that's going on around me.
It's awful. I have not been sick since Dec 2019. My chest is full of crud. Lost my voice. Hurts to try to talk. Im eating pineapple, raw garlic and jalapenos. Spit cup by my side.

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
Anybody else sick AF but test negative for covid? Have this crud in my chest. Fukcing awful.

The flu and bad colds did not go away. I had covid in November, and I can honestly say that I have had 100, if not more, colds in my life that were way worse. It lasted 3 days, runny nose, scratchy throat, no fever. I get a bad cold and I feel like hell for two weeks.

If you tested negative, you don't have covid.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Since Saturday for me and on the up. No covid test though. I can taste, smell, no fever but my sinuses and throat have been screwed. Several clients and friends cancelled meetings and were bed ridden for a few days.

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
Since Saturday for me and on the up. No covid test though. I can taste, smell, no fever but my sinuses and throat have been screwed. Several clients and friends cancelled meetings and were bed ridden for a few days.

Get a PCR test. Could be a Bad cold or flu.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
It's awful. I have not been sick since Dec 2019. My chest is full of crud. Lost my voice. Hurts to try to talk. Im eating pineapple, raw garlic and jalapenos. Spit cup by my side.
came back to sd 4 weeks ago
may grey for weeks and cold
got that cough and sickness
cut my foot surfing out front wearing a 4/3 terrible infection was in hospital on iv

back to the jungle tomorrow
cant wait to be sweating again

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
came back to sd 4 weeks ago
may grey for weeks and cold
got that cough and sickness
cut my foot surfing out front wearing a 4/3 terrible infection was in hospital on iv

back to the jungle tomorrow
cant wait to be sweating again
And the water is dirty in IB? Damn, thats scary to be hospitalized. Staph?

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Giant wooden fork and spoon to hang on the wall. What every married couple never knew they needed.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway