How to, or how not to, Tinder?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Here is another one from ventura. I made the mistake of meeting a chick off Match that did not have many pics. Same time frame. 2004. Newly divorced and just killing it. I planned to meet Meg Ryan at a big brewery restaurant in thousand oaks. She said she looks like Meg Ryan. She did not. I'm sitting at a high top in the bar area and my waitress was a fucking fox. She said are you on an online date? I was like yea. She said why are meeting girls like this, you could do better. About 5 minutes later I see this geeky tall multi colored hair fruitloop with an 80s fashion look to her come in and wave at me. The waitress was right behind me and whispered in my ear it sucks to be you. This bitch was a trainwreck. Sat down. I wanted to run but for somevreason I didnt. She did not want food but ate most of mine. She put away 4 gin and tonics. And said awe right lets go. I said where? She said my house so we can fuck. I said no thanks. She was wasted. Pills too I think. I got her outside and asked how she got here and she said she drove. I said let me call you a taxi. She started screaming at me. She called me a pussy in front of all the people outside. Said what kind of man turns down a piece of ass this good. Throwing a fit. Finally sits on the curb and breaks down and cries. I offer her a taxi again and she starts slapping at me. I just bailed to my car and drove off. Knowing what I know now, I would have gone back inside and got that waitress's number. I took a break online dating for a few months after that fiasco.
It’s amazing how nasty women get when you turn them down.

Reactions: Chocki and keenfish

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Are women getting crazier?
Mine sho is….

quoted from the mental health thread….

1st day back from the hospital, had to spend 10 hours cleaning my house.
How does one woman make such a mess in 48 hours?
dirty pots, floors covered in animal hair, laundry everywhere some clean some dirty… on floors, chairs, etc…

i really should have stayed in the hospital for 2-3 more days, but then a frikkin backhoe would have been necessary to clean this place.

also, woke up to a note from “wifey” ….

it’s such a beautiful beach day, hope you don’t mind if I go.

Then she gets home and thinks somehow it’s a good idea to get into how much money she is going to walk away from “this” with.

crazy huh?

One good thing did happen though, I had a great video interview with the most likely fit t help out around here… he flies down from Germany n the 8th next week.

wish me luck, I am going to need it just to make it alive until then at this rate.

my life has turned into a Santana song….

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Dude, I am 54 and have been doing pretty good since 2020. Most have been 10-5 years younger. There are tons of options for guys of all ages online. Hinge has been better for me. Good pictures are a must. If you want to bang younger hot pussy you should be prepared to spend some money. If not some other guy will and you will be home Saturday night jerking off. Invest in some newer clothes. There are good ladies out there that are not kunts but you still gotta make a good first impression. It will take you time to find one. If you move to text, punctuation and grammar are important. If she fucks you on the first date and tells you she never does this, you have herpes now.
All excellent advice except you failed to mention the most important thing you can do as a dude to succeed with online dating. Get as jacked as you fucking possibly can, Jack! Pareto principle bro. 10% of your input in any given undertaking yields 90% of the results. This becomes even more important/ powerful the older you are. King energy bro. Viking king if you can rock the beard.

Which is part of why I’m obsessed with training again. Goal is to look like Agent Kruger from that otherwise horrible Elysium movie. He was badass and looked imo hard af in that movie. Turns out Sharlto Copley based the character’s physique off of members of South Africas infamous 32 Battalion???
I showed this pic to chicks who work the desk at the animal shelter and you could tell they all wanted to fuck him wicked bad. I felt bad I’d ruined Zac Efron for them when I told them about his jaw implant and wanted to make it up to them lol

IMG_0739.jpeg

Along with Agent Kruger workouts, Tinder etc has been reactivated. Pray for Mojo. Will update

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Praying for your mojo.

Update on my Tinder adventures... the app will NOT show me anyone whose interested unless I pay... phuck that noise.

Thinking this app is a scam in EU.

:shameonyou:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Praying for your mojo.

Update on my Tinder adventures... the app will NOT show me anyone whose interested unless I pay... phuck that noise.

You gotta pay to really use all the stupid dating apps. Not sure where they’re from but already matched with a hot blonde who looks like @gbg chick and a hot 40 year old German brunette. Blonde might be a sugar baby and the German looking for an internet boyfriend/penpal?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Praying for your mojo.

Algo says you’re not interesting enough.

wjen the algo deems you worthy you see all the beautiful people for free, and then a line of schmucks who paid to see your profile and swipe right.

apps need interesting profiles to thrive and those interesting profiles are granted a better free experience as a result.

Reactions: Chocki

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Praying for your mojo.

I never had this issue.
What you've likely done is exhaust your loation's stable already.

But as a tourist destination of sorts, you'll get a trickle of new profiles popping up here and there.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Online dating sucks worse than ever/a lot of the chicks are crazier than ever bc of being pumped and dumped so many times, addiction to the validation that comes from social media/online dating etc. As a result looks etc are more important than ever at least as far as getting your foot in the door and with the young ones your text etc game needs to be tight son(indifference is your friend lol).

It’s so crazy out there now lotta chicks gonna wanna plow after the first date so they ain’t wasting no time on a dude who don’t know how the pussy works

The good news is the bar has been set lower than ever bc of the lack of real men around these days. Women are constantly complaining online that it’s fuck boys who don’t give a sh!t about them bc of all their options or boring af nice guys. Lotta chicks talk online too about how at some point they’re down to bang/date a hot stylish older dude with his sh!t together who knows how to treat a lady along with being wicked good at fucking.

1715183633842.jpeg

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Online dating sucks worse than ever/a lot of the chicks are crazier than ever bc of being pumped and dumped so many times, addiction to the validation that comes from social media/online dating etc. As a result looks etc are more important than ever at least as far as getting your foot in the door and with the young ones your game needs to be tight son.

The good news is the bar has been set lower than ever bc of the lack of real men around these days. Women are constantly complaining online that it’s fuck boys who don’t give a sh!t about them bc of all their options or boring af nice guys. Lotta chicks talk online too about how at some point they’re down to bang/date a hot stylish older dude with his sh!t together who knows how to treat a lady along with being wicked good at fucking.

View attachment 179869

• Love

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
What’s equally sad/funny are the chicks posts online about dudes they matched with completely shooting themselves in the foot before they even get past the initial chat/text phase. Like three messages in dudes are all ”I’m looking at your pics rn and jerking off” wtf lol

When you get a match you got two jobs, figure out what this chicks deal is and don’t fuck it up your foot is in the door bro

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Don't be a dick.
Don't be a dork.
Be nice.
Be charming.
Be patient.
Enjoy yourself.
Take care of yourself.
Protect yourself.
Nobody owes you sh!t.
Sometimes throwing one back is the best move.

• Love

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Don't be a dick.
Don't be a dork.
Be nice.
Be charming.
Be patient.
Enjoy yourself.
Take care of yourself.
Protect yourself.
Nobody owes you sh!t.
Sometimes throwing one back is the best move.
I didn’t ghost this one chick and she replied with a list of the reasons why I was loser, some valid lol. Along with pics she thought would make me feel bad bc she was so hot. I almost told her how horrible her hair and makeup were in one but didn’t bc I just was glad to not be dealing with a chick with npd

Another huge don’t is don’t: be too nice/wait too long to make a move, be afraid to let her know she’s sexy af/you really want to bang her. Even before you say it at the appropriate time you can show her starting as soon as you can with your hand on her arm as she’s going through a door etc. Unfortunately they also really seem to be into it when you listen to them too. Not looking forward to having to pretend to do that all the time again lol

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I didn’t ghost this one chick and she replied with a list of the reasons why I was loser, some valid lol. Along with pics she thought would make me feel bad bc she was so hot. I almost told her how horrible her hair and makeup were in one but didn’t bc I just was glad to not be dealing with a chick with npd

I was gently sounded for ghosting a few.
Most were fair. One had a tougher time, but we knew each other a lot longer.
All were sweet, but it wasn't going to go anywhere.
Maybe I knew that better than they did.

I had met a pretty epic woman that became my wife.
What are ya gonna do?

Last edited:
  • Love

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I have a friend who was on Raya or whatever it’s called. It’s the high end dating platform for creatives that’s curated and invite only. He got matched up with people like Sharon Stone and Courtney Love. I was pissed at him for not going out with Courtney Love just to ask her if she killed Kurt.

IMG_3295.jpeg

• Love