How to, or how not to, Tinder?

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
And it's a pretty sleepy sparsely populated desert island, with the major tourist centers on his side being somewhat small, 30 mins away, and the other major tourist center being quite far, and his location being a lovely little sleepy town.

I would estimate, not an easy place to meet to meet chicks once over the age of 40 and retired.

I find it hard to believe the apps are going to come up with large-scale quality, however I could be wrong.

Maybe some loose pussy during tourist season to leave one's balls drained, genitals herpetic (yes you will still get the herp with connies), and soul unsatisfied.

I really think the best option is probably church, as @ElOgro mentioned and in turn getting involved with church functions. Socialization is a good thing and builds a network of connections.

Especially due to his location - small town, 20-30 mins to population centers.

Second is the apps, where your best luck is probably going to be a younger woman, not from the island, that likes older guys.

A big plus for him is the fact he's landed gentry.
forgot you have been there. Location is huge for dating apps. You can be the best looking dude with the best profile and if there are no other users in range you are still fucked.

Maybe he needs to import?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
also, getting the feelingyou cannot access anyone unless you pay.

p.s.just checked the site, got likes, cannot message anyone unless I pay?
Tjis is a fooking scam to get bank details innit?

:computer::dancing::computer::violin::shrug::toilet:

Likes?
What are you talking about?

What app are you using because it is not the Tinder I remember.
Anything telling you to pay, or upgrade, is a scam.
You can't message anyone unless you both swipe right. That's the game.

So just remember ASR
Always
Swipe
Right.

Filter them out on the second pass.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
They 100% know when we do it and they appreciate the effort. Girls love effort and a man with a plan.

your first comment before you edited said YOU can tell when gals edit pics and dont like it , hence me saying 9-4 doesnt care what dudes think!
still dont know what 9-4 is? but cool. lets not beat this dead horse any longer.

hope everyones getting laid today!!

Reactions: santacruzin

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I gotta tell you, this math teacher I have been dating is one of the good ones. Intelligent. Educated. Pretty. Homeowner at 34 years old. She is goofy and playful and raunchy. She talks about and thinks about sex more than I do. We were halfway through our first date and she made the first move right at the bar. Just grabbed me and kissed me. We were all over each other the rest of the date and we had only had one drink. She said if you want to get to know me you can but I dont date men that are dating a bunch of women. I was on my last few days of a month subscription on Hinge. I said ok. I'm down to hang with you and see what happens. She said good. And then cracked this devious smile and said a few things you should know about me. I'm hypermobile. I love sucking dick. And I love anal. And let me tell you she was not exaggerating. Good god. She comes by on Wed mornings at 6am and curls up in bed with me and sucks and fucks me dry.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Fuck that
he's on an island , get on every single app.
More options and you can do different types of profiles on different apps and see what works.

Listen to Gary!
This is the way. I had a photographer friend take and edit pics for me. It makes a huge differenece.
Professional taken pictures. do that and you'll snag any men you want. You can't take professional profile pics and still expect to be straight, man, it is what it is. :waving:

Last edited: