How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Life is short. To spend half of it in constant rage because your team is not in office seems like kinda a waste.
Is your team in office? Trump is not my team. Is he your team? (BTW, I certainly appreciate that you’re not such a trump cheerleader.)

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Is your team in office? Trump is not my team. Is he your team? (BTW, I certainly appreciate that you’re not such a trump cheerleader.)
No, my team is not in office. I don't really have a team, but if I did, this wouldn't be it.

I'm not a Trump cheerleader at all, nor have I ever said anything favorable about him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Talking to and ID doctor today, his take

- Trump admin did the right thing shutting down flights, hopefully allowed us to get some indication of what's coming
- Media should be "ashamed," they are creating needless panic
- At least 18,000 flu deaths in the US this season so far, and that's just deaths
- "Get a grip, people."

Source: 35 years as an infectious disease MD
QUOTE="casa_mugrienta, post: 3102568, member: 22296"]
Talking to and ID doctor today, his take

- Trump admin did the right thing shutting down flights, hopefully allowed us to get some indication of what's coming
- Media should be "ashamed," they are creating needless panic
- At least 18,000 flu deaths in the US this season so far, and that's just deaths
- "Get a grip, people."

Source: 35 years as an infectious disease MD
[/QUOTE

hows you're grips holding out ?? )

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I’m surprised we’re not all dead already.
Enough of Obama’s czars. We have plenty of government institutions that are supposed to handle this exact thing.
your faith is noted !! )

check out South Korea !!

Surfdog ?? )

1585908274727.png

United States
The United States is the first country to have over 100,000 confirmed cases. On March 26th, the United States became the country with the most confirmed cases of coronavirus. Confirmed cases are still growing exponentially with more new cases each day. The United States had a slow Response variables

Response variables are also known as dependent variables, y-variables, and outcome variables. Typically, you want to determine whether changes in the predictors are associated with changes in the response.For example, in a plant growth study, the response variable is the amount of growth that occurs during the study. The investigators want to determine how changes in the predictors are associated with changes in plant growth. The predictors are the amount of fertilizer applied, the soil moisture, and the amount of sunlight.
Synonyms:
Dependent variables, Y-variables, Outcome variables
" style="box-sizing: inherit; background-color: transparent; transition: all 0.1s ease-in-out 0s; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; text-decoration: none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(0, 0, 0) !important;">response
to the virus and has had severe shortages of testing. While testing capacity increases, most people can’t be tested currently unless they pass through a screening process. There is no surveillance testing to test for coronavirus spread in asymptomatic people.

On the large cumulative graph, the United States appears to have an even worse trajectory than other countries. However, the United States has started restricting businesses, closing schools, and promoting social distancing a bit earlier than Italy relatively. On the other hand, the United States has had a notable shortage of testing kits, which is undoubtedly causing a substantial underreporting of confirmed cases. Additionally, lockdowns don’t cover the entire country. There’s a patchwork of different restrictions by state and city.

Unlike Italy, the U.S. is still experiencing exponential growth. In other words, the U.S. line on the cumulative chart continues to become steeper. In its graph for new cases of coronavirus, we still see an exponential growth rate where there are more new cases each successive day.

Graph of the United States new coronavirus cases by day.

Graph of the United States daily coronavirus deaths.

Will the more voluntary nature of social distancing be successful?

Unlike the other countries in this post, the United State’s rate of new confirmed cases continues to increase each day. Hopefully, the lockdown effects will kick in and slow it down!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
For some people it's not about the team.

It's the fact that's a retarded piece of sh!t is in the office.

And you love it.
Uh, no I don’t. If I did I would admit it.

I just make a point of not lettting the person in office affect my personal happiness. You should try it some time.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Hal, have you already posted the clip of trump focusing on the really important statistic for our country right now? You know, that he’s #1 on facebook
What a f*cking douchebag

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What do the trump guys think of the FEDs letting the states fight it out for resources allowing suppliers to gouge?

This seems bad to me.

Am I missing something?