How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Who in his or her right mind supports this man? How is it even possible? Trump literally cannot run a coffee shop

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Trump needs to be forcibly removed from office. Trying to be as level as possible here: he is a complete and utter PoS
When you say forcibly removed you should provide your thoughts on how this should be accomplished. Besides being an internet cry baby what kind of active participation do you see yourself contributing?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I wish we could get a side by side account of the two team's actions in preperation for the plague we knew would come.

I looked and couldn't find.

I'm sure there is a trump refutation of this but

The refutation is in the article:

"A health department spokesperson also said that the NSC playbook was not part of the current coronavirus strategy. “The HHS COVID-19 response was informed by more recent plans such as the foundation of the National Biodefense Strategy (2018), Biological Incident Annex (2017),and panCAP (2018) among other key plans provided by the CDC, White House Task Force, FEMA, and other key federal departments and agencies,” the spokesperson said."

I could crucify him over this but I'm finding it hard to believe a step by step guide "makes it easy" guide would be thrown out the window without reason. Not to mention the above response seems valid.

My experience has me asking - Is the NSC playbook actually applicable in real life? It seems to assume a variety of adequate resources are at the government's disposable. This is typical of bureacracies :

Them: "Here is your guide."
You: "LOL! with what resources?"

Like I keep reiterating, it's nice to pretend the resources were there to be prepared, but the lack of a system of contact tracing basically tells us all you need to know.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
When you say forcibly removed you should provide your thoughts on how this should be accomplished.

"Las Fuerzas Armadas y de orden han actuado en el dia de hoy solo bajo la inspiracion patriótica de sacar al pais del caos que en forma aguda lo estaba precipitando el Gobierno Trumpista..."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Our results collectively describe a broad political divide in reaction to COVID-19: Republicans are less likely than Democrats to report responding with CDC-recommended behavior, and are less concerned about the pandemic, yet are more likely to support policies that restrict trade and movement across borders as a response to it. Democrats, by contrast, have responded by changing their personal health behaviors, and supporting policies that socialize the costs of testing and treatment. Partisanship is a more consistent predictor of behaviors, attitudes, and preferences than anything else that we measure.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

"Las Fuerzas Armadas y de orden han actuado en el dia de hoy solo bajo la inspiracion patriótica de sacar al pais del caos que en forma aguda lo estaba precipitando el Gobierno Trumpista..."
Old Chava took one for the team. Luís Echeverría was bros with him and a bunch of Allende’s family and high government officials ended up in Mexico.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What a load of bullshit.

Muslim Ban, which you defended, was a ban based on religion and was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

This is a complete travel ban designed to prevent the pandemic.

Nice non-sequitur ding-dong.

It's unreal that you are still chugging the orange jizz.
I guess you don't remember all of the articles when he initiated the ban

Too bad, so sad

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
When you say forcibly removed you should provide your thoughts on how this should be accomplished. Besides being an internet cry baby what kind of active participation do you see yourself contributing?
I'm trying to start a groundswell here

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

"A health department spokesperson also said that the NSC playbook was not part of the current coronavirus strategy. “The HHS COVID-19 response was informed by more recent plans such as the foundation of the National Biodefense Strategy (2018), Biological Incident Annex (2017),and panCAP (2018) among other key plans provided by the CDC, White House Task Force, FEMA, and other key federal departments and agencies,” the spokesperson said."

I could crucify him over this but I'm finding it hard to believe a step by step guide "makes it easy" guide would be thrown out the window without reason. Not to mention the above response seems valid.

My experience has me asking - Is the NSC playbook actually applicable in real life? It seems to assume a variety of adequate resources are at the government's disposable. This is typical of bureacracies :

Like I keep reiterating, it's nice to pretend the resources were there to be prepared, but the lack of a system of contact tracing basically tells us all you need to know.
How about this dummy:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Trump needs to be forcibly removed from office. Trying to be as level as possible here: he is a complete and utter PoS
Well, maybe we’ll have an election in November and the people can forcibly remove him
It’s a long way off and there’s a ton of damage that can happen in the meantime, but still, November is coming

Of course, that doesn’t mean he’ll be voted out
Integrity and leadership don’t seem to be all that important to many Americans

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

The dr on JRE you alluded to said this stuff was getting gutted before trump.

This is an interesting read