How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
it’s interesting because it’s not so much that you cheerlead for Trumby but that you constantly go after people on here who criticize him, making you a cheerleader-by-proxy.
LOL, binary thinking much?

I rail on RNC posters sometimes as well, which kinda proves the opposite. They just haven't been losing their mind in the badorangeman TDS spiral every day for 3+ years. THAT is what I am mocking.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL, binary thinking much?

I rail on RNC posters sometimes as well, which kinda proves the opposite. They just haven't been losing their mind in the badorangeman TDS spiral every day for 3+ years. THAT is what I am mocking.
Yeah you're not much of a Trump apologist. That's fair. Let me play:

Would you say the integer 3, representing the three years some people have been "losing their mind in the badorangeman TDS spiral every day" is greater than or less than the integer 28, representing the 28 years some people have been losing their mind in the badblondewoman HDS spiral every day?

For those of you who took "business calc" rather than regular calc:

The person you delegate all your thinking to has read the English-language problem you are hired to comprehend, simplify, and delegate, and reduced to the following two options, expressed as inequalities, and you must pick which one is true.

28 > 3
28 < 3

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah you're not much of a Trump apologist. That's fair. Let me play:

Would you say the integer 3, representing the three years some people have been "losing their mind in the badorangeman TDS spiral every day" is greater than or less than the integer 28, representing the 28 years some people have been losing their mind in the badblondewoman HDS spiral every day?

For those of you who took "business calc" rather than regular calc:

The person you delegate all your thinking to has read the English-language problem you are hired to comprehend, simplify, and delegate, and reduced to the following two options, expressed as inequalities, and you must pick which one is true.

28 > 3
28 < 3
I got a C- in college level biz calc. Either way, I get your point. Yes- the ODS was on full display between 2008-16 with the red team, and several posters are still "BUHBOMA"ing on a fairly regular basis. Which I also mock when I get the chance. Same goes for Billary, although with a more marathon like slow and steady drip over the course of several decades, as you pointed out.

I think anyone that is that emotionally wrapped up in politics needs to find another outlet for their emotions. Mathematically, you will spend roughly 50% of your adult life being pissed off. Seems like a waste.

Reactions: Ifallalot
May 24, 2016
But wait....it gets worse

Two months before the novel coronavirus is thought to have begun its deadly advance in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries to detect and respond to such a threat.

The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

Field work ceased when the funding ran out in September, and organizations that worked on the PREDICT program laid off dozens of scientists and analysts, said Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, a key player in the program.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I just make a point of not lettting the person in office affect my personal happiness. You should try it some time.
Uh yeah, if you ignore Trump, there's no problem. Just like if you ignore the press, COVID is not a problem. It's just about your "personal happiness".
Ignorance is a bliss.

Never mind that he's fucking up the country you supposedly care about.

I'm plenty happy thanks, I just give a sh!t.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Uh yeah, if you ignore Trump, there's no problem. Just like if you ignore the press, COVID is not a problem. It's just about your "personal happiness".
Ignorance is a bliss.
Cool strawman bro. Where did I ever say that you should ignore what Trump or any other leader does? You can stay informed and acknowledge someones actions, and even voice your opinion against them, without it affecting your day to day life and emotional well-being. Something that most of Team BadOrangeMan fails at, miserably, and the proof of that is all over this forum.

Never mind that he's fucking up the country you supposedly care about.
Yes, Trump is a bufoon of epic proportions. Either way, life goes on.

I'm plenty happy thanks, I just give a sh!t.
Keep telling yourself that. Happy people don't make dozens of rage filled TDS posts per day.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
When your wife is struggling with ppe availability and the president is saying he wasn’t aware there were availability issues until his friend called him, it’s very disturbing

There’s other examples that **** me off for a reason, but that’s the main one

Not saying it makes me unhappy all day, but it’s very f*cking maddening!

• Angry
Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
WTF does that even mean?

"Life goes on"?
It means that nobody cares how much the badorangeman is hurting your feefees and disrupting your life. You still have to get up and go to work the next day, take care of your family, stay healthy, etc. Putting a disproportionate amount of emotional energy into screaming orange man bad dozens of times a day is bound to be disruptive to other areas of your life.

In other words, focus on what you can control, and don't waste time on what you can't.

Your life stops about trannies and when Andy Ngo gets milk shaked but whatever Trump does, "life just goes on".

Dumber than a bag of rocks and dishonest to boot.
LOL, you've posted about Trump, proud bois, etc far more than I have about those issues.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
It means that nobody cares how much the badorangeman is hurting your feefees and disrupting your life. You still have to get up and go to work the next day, take care of your family, stay healthy, etc. Putting a disproportionate amount of emotional energy into screaming orange man bad dozens of times a day is bound to be disruptive to other areas of your life.

In other words, focus on what you can control, and don't waste time on what you can't.

LOL, you've posted about Trump, proud bois, etc far more than I have about those issues.
If pointing out that trumps lies actually have negative acts makes someone reconsider voting for him, then it’s not just crying Orangeman for no reason
Change what you can
Accept what you cant
Try to figure out the difference

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If pointing out that trumps lies actually have negative acts makes someone reconsider voting for him, then it’s not just crying Orangeman for no reason
Change what you can
Accept what you cant
Dude you're missing the point. Someone paid a pay-to-play journal to publish their paper about toxic masculinity in dog parks. This is serious stuff that matters. Burn down academia! Death to Acorn.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
When your wife is struggling with ppe availability and the president is saying he wasn’t aware there were availability issues until his friend called him, it’s very disturbing

There’s other examples that **** me off for a reason, but that’s the main one

Not saying it makes me unhappy all day, but it’s very f*cking maddening!
If you’re out of weed ask your kid. Turn on, tune in, drop out.

Ask an idiot a question, you may get a stupid answer.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Change what you can
Accept what you cant
Agreed. With COVID-19, many people can make a valid argument that Trump's actions are affecting them negatively. Your wife and you are not the kind of whiners I am talking about.

As for the 3 years pre-COVID biatching by a dozen or so different posters here? No, most of that bitching was baseless and emotionally driven.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot