How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
You're missing the point.

Only a small group needs to have their minds changed.

Trump's detractors will destroy a lot more to keep him out of power. Just wait and see what happens this year
It's interesting b/c i believe stuff like this happens. This case i'm on the fence for tho

So why would the people trying to keep trump out of power keep driving actions and events that highlight real grievances of the people who want to keep in power - elevating these things and bringing them in to the forefront of the conversation - which seems to keep benefitting trump?

Reactions: Ifallalot

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
It's interesting b/c i believe stuff like this happens. This case i'm on the fence for tho

So why would the people trying to keep trump out of power keep driving actions and events that highlight real grievances of the people who want to keep in power - elevating these things and bringing them in to the forefront of the conversation - which seems to keep benefitting trump?
Similarly, if they are capable of rigged elections as some ppl here regularly claim… why bother with the costly and risky plan to charge him? Why not just stick with election rigging since that’s ultimately what keeps someone from gaining power.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
If there was a true uniparty situation like some of the resident clowns say we wouldn’t see republicans stepping in line so loyally with Trump.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Similarly, if they are capable of rigged elections as some ppl here regularly claim… why bother with the costly and risky plan to charge him? Why not just stick with election rigging since that’s ultimately what keeps someone from gaining power.
I believe that we're talking about utilizing resources to sway opinion - not so much rigging elections

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
I believe that we're talking about utilizing resources to sway opinion - not so much rigging elections
Ya. I agree with you that this sort of thing happens and this isn't a stolen election.

My comment would have been better aimed at our right-wingers here who once claimed the election was stolen due to voter fraud, but have now changed tunes to claim that it wasn't stolen via media was manipulated and that is why Biden won.

As opposed to maybe just conceding, Trump was full of sh!t from the get go about the election being "stolen".

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Because the odds are Trump still loses the election, and there are enough fail safes like the court cases to keep him out of power if he somehow wins

Bringing these issues to the forefront causes more division, notice it’s never an issue that affects ALL rank and file people. Divided people are easier to control

that’s the theory at least

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You don’t think there will be unrest regardless? If biden wins fair and square, just like last election, will the trump loyal subjects concede this time? If Trump wins, the left will be in unrest.

Do you realize how you’ve been set up yet?
Bad comparison alert!

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Because the odds are Trump still loses the election, and there are enough fail safes like the court cases to keep him out of power if he somehow wins

Bringing these issues to the forefront causes more division, notice it’s never an issue that affects ALL rank and file people. Divided people are easier to control

that’s the theory at least

idk, this seems like a pretty risky strategy

- campaign for the guy you don't want to win.

Reactions: Ifallalot