How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I wonder if I could do the 9 peak now...I'd not do it in a day like you, probably sleep up there, but I worry about water this late in the season.

this time of year is the worst for backpacking because the sierra is effectively closed/ing for business, but the deserts and coastal ranges are still too hot/dry.

late Sept to Late Nov is sort of a no-go all around
I can't believe this was only a year-and-a-half ago. Oh how far I have come and down to the magical fighting weight of 187.

That initial slog up from Virgin Creek and then the push out of the campground would still be a bitch but my thinking has changed since these times. Go up the day before and stash water at top of Gorgonio and San Bernardino Peak. Bring a couple snacks, run it the next day in ~8-9 hours (accounting for the bitch known as Momyer that has only gotten worse).

sh!t yeah, afoaf, you can do it all in a day. It's worth it any way you do it - beautiful scenery. Shields is tough on tired legs - all rock-hopping.

The more people rioting, the less crowded the trails are. Win win.

Oh and btw, developers love the riots. They have the most to gain with the resulting rebuild/gentrification and with everything destroyed, they have less obstacles towards $$$$.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You keep telling yourself Biden is ahead. The actions of Democrat party leaders tell a different story.
Actually, it’s the polls. Or do you believe the ones that have Trump winning a two man race but not the ones that show Biden ahead when Kennedy etc are added?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the vote was very close - trump came very close to winning.
if the color revolution was real and part of some grand plan, the plan was pretty shitty
The squishy middle (normies) are who determines an election

you don’t need a landslide, just a simple majority

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
sure.
but the whole color revolution thing seems like a pretty bad plan - as evidenced by the votes
You're missing the point.

Only a small group needs to have their minds changed.

Trump's detractors will destroy a lot more to keep him out of power. Just wait and see what happens this year

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You're missing the point.

Only a small group needs to have their minds changed.

Trump's detractors will destroy a lot more to keep him out of power. Just wait and see what happens this year
You don’t think there will be unrest regardless? If biden wins fair and square, just like last election, will the trump loyal subjects concede this time? If Trump wins, the left will be in unrest.

Do you realize how you’ve been set up yet?