How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
How bad will the righty riots be if they don’t retake the House and Senate!

VOtEr fRaUd

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I wonder if I could do the 9 peak now...I'd not do it in a day like you, probably sleep up there, but I worry about water this late in the season.

this time of year is the worst for backpacking because the sierra is effectively closed/ing for business, but the deserts and coastal ranges are still too hot/dry.

late Sept to Late Nov is sort of a no-go all around
It is an awesome hike and I timed it so well/lucky. The day I planned and obsessively weather-checked several times a day for the two previous weeks ended up being the only one in a sizable range that wasn't rain/lightning. The weather is tough that time of year.

I think camping at any of the sites on the way up Gorgonio is a waste of time. You're basically pitching your after hiking a couple hours and Gorgonio is very windy on top. Either of the Charltons tucked into the trees near the summit(s) is a decent bet. Likewise West and East SB Peaks. Shields is a little rocky. :roflmao: Don't do Dollar Lake as it has been infested with bears.

The best way to do that hike is to leave a car at Angelus Oaks, then drive down to Forest Falls and start there. Obviously can't do this solo with the two cars so wasn't an option for me. The reverse can work too; the main thing is that you don't want to hike down Momyer Creek Trail if you can help it. Reading other people's reports, I knew it was bad but I didn't grasp how mentally exhausting it was, especially at the end of a long day. Gratuitously long, exposed, walls of unkempt manzanita, dozens of fallen trees, and then when the trail opens up, poof, it disappears completely. Descending that was harder than everything else I did that day put together. That inReach saved my ass, no question.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I wonder if I could do the 9 peak now...I'd not do it in a day like you, probably sleep up there, but I worry about water this late in the season.

this time of year is the worst for backpacking because the sierra is effectively closed/ing for business, but the deserts and coastal ranges are still too hot/dry.

late Sept to Late Nov is sort of a no-go all around
No better time to be at the beach, so why are you talking about backpacking? Do you even serf KOOK :loser:

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
If democrats lose control of congress, how bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election? The 2023 and 2024 summer leftist riot seasons will be epic.
Bad, very bad..we'll see guys/girls/its like @Pico gluing his canards to the sidewalk outside of LA County RNC HQ...

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
If democrats lose control of congress, how bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election? The 2023 and 2024 summer leftist riot seasons will be epic.
pretty bad, they will probably burn all of those middle of nowhere republican towns to the ground, even though there is nothing there to begin with. they'll just burn up the gas stations and local diner

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
pretty bad, they will probably burn all of those middle of nowhere republican towns to the ground, even though there is nothing there to begin with. they'll just burn up the gas stations and local diner
You have to give them credit for adapting with the times to change their fear from Al Qaeda to ISIS to ANTIFA despite them not even being on the next town's radar.