History / Memories of the erBB

diro

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Too many classic old time BBers to mention so I won't try.

Threads / Trainwrecks which come to mind:

JAH
Bear - GIG and his spamming
Sully? Skully? and his rants
OTF and his trolling.
And the Pro Ho threads for every contest
Thanks for posting the OTF Shredding video - hilarious.
Ultimate Bro Brah was DA MAN! Someone should take over that account again.

The time I went to Tahiti for the first time in 2003 and got tons of great feedback on here. Still got my a$$ handed to me on multiple hold downs.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Too much fun had here, because of here...

Learnt so many things here about California/Hawaii surf culture that I never would have otherwise without it, especially living out here off the beaten path.

Reactions: PJ

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
Been shown some amazing hospitality over the years from people on this here BB.

PPK let my then gf and I crash for an entire week, and let us use Deb's car since she was out of town. And fed us. Legend
GBG has put me up in his house on more than one occasion. Always fun when he visits Santa Cruz.
OTF putting me up in a hotel when I was passing through the area and taking me surfing.
Piercer and Surfwordz lending out boards and aloha on Maui.
Ocean7847 has become a lifelong friend and lives a few blocks away.
H8coldH20 has also become a good friend. We've been on a couple great trips together. He even met my gf and I out in NZ.
Joshua2415 for lending out a board and surfing together.
Meeting up with CCG on a big day of surf somewhere on the Central Coast. Humbling
Stinkeye being the first person I met and an awesome member from the Santa Cruz crew.
Steak is steak!
sEth and I carpooled a few times while I was living in SJ
Surfcat shindigs and the associated SF crew were always a blast. One time surfcat came down to Santa Cruz for the premier of Stepping Into Liquid. Abalone came out, as well as sEth, and Acqua Marina. Found out Acqua and her sister were friends with my parents back in the day.
Gracepark - had some fun adventures with her hiking, snowboarding, and randomly seeing her in Nicaragua.
Kento - stayed with him years ago. We got super wasted and he woke up late and hungover for work the next morning. Seen him a couple times now when he camps with his family in the area.

So many other cool people that I've met, surfed with, and shared beers with. I joined 18 years ago, exactly half my life! This place has been amazing. Hope we get to keep it for a while longer!
UBB is sad you didn't include meeting him in your list...

:shameonyou: