Has Chris Rock been canceled?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Are Whitey, cracker, honkey offensive?
I've been call guero (sp).....should I be offended? I don't know what that means
It means your skin color is lighter than moreno. Negro, prieto, are common nicknames here. Flat nose, chato. Curly hair, chino. Fatso, gordo. Skinny, flaco. My daughter’s nickname is La Flaca.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The special was very funny. I highly recommend it. He told offensive jokes about Mike Pence. I laughed. I don't want the guy cancelled because he made a gay joke about Mike Pence. That in a nutshell is the difference between the left and the right with regards to cancel culture.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The special was very funny. I highly recommend it. He told offensive jokes about Mike Pence. I laughed. I don't want the guy cancelled because he made a gay joke about Mike Pence. That in a nutshell is the difference between the left and the right with regards to cancel culture.
Do you think Mike Pence wants homosexual contact? I think it's funny to suggest it, but There's no evidence that he's closeted

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I notice if you use certain words it triggers some people. Even if you do satire.

Lots of people are operating with a hair trigger for grievance.

I need to see said performance.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do you think Mike Pence wants homosexual contact? I think it's funny to suggest it, but There's no evidence that he's closeted
Homo phobia stems from a fear of being turned gay.

I do believe people can be turned gay. Or at least to bisexuality. At least in a moment of weakness. They might feel shame or disgust the morning after but they still went gay in the moment.

These guys believe it too and it scares them.

When I was young, I had some gay guys turn me gay but I resisted their dark powers.

I'm safe now in old age because no one wants to try to turn me gay.

:roflmao: :dancing:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That is because your ilk wanted to lynch Mike Pence for not installing cult leader.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
My son saw Chappell perform last week at a smallish club in nyc. Said it was a pop up last minute show
My son was saying he’s not surprised there’s controversy and Chappell even said he knew he’d be in trouble for this stuff
My son said it was a great show

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Homo phobia stems from a fear of being turned gay.

I do believe people can be turned gay. Or at least to bisexuality. At least in a moment of weakness. They might feel shame or disgust the morning after but they still went gay in the moment.

These guys believe it too and it scares them.

When I was young, I had some gay guys turn me gay but I resisted their dark powers.

I'm safe now in old age because no one wants to try to turn me gay.

:roflmao: :dancing:
Some people are just instinctively disgusted by gay stuff.

As far as being “turned gay” - - prison.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
My son said it was a great show
The new NetFlix special was a great show.

I don‘t really understand getting angry over a comedy routine. Not liking it, of course. Don’t go to another one. Give his next special a miss. Anger and controversy? Whatever.

And I’m not really sure if a black man telling gay jokes is “punching down.” Seems like that is more like punching up. Maybe I don’t understand the concept? Again, whatever. A stand up comedy routine is way down on my list of world problems. Change the channel.